Profile not auto-updating

Staff Note: Automatic updating may periodically be up and down due to recent maintenance, however you can still update your profile manually by typing your name in the box on the homepage of the website.

- - -

My Profile is not updating automatically for some time now. It currently shows as:

Updated 1 week, 2 hours ago • Updating soon

I have been clearing at least 1 trophy per day, and usually syncing soon after.  These trophies are shown unlocked on other PS Trophy Tracking websites.

Edited by BlindMango

• 3 weeks later...

I had to update mine yesterday manually. Premium members should be done every 6 hours automatically but it didn't happen. I earned another trophy last night, updated to PSN and it should have been updated here but it hasn't. I don't much care but something definitely isn't working right with auto updates.  

• Like 2

I think it was fine (at least as far as my profile goes) after the server update.  That was about a week ago.

Thinking on it some more, I'm pretty sure (90%) it was updating fine for me until sometime overnight on the 21st (CST), so maybe 2+ days would be a more accurate estimate for how long it's been not updating.  I did a manual update around midnight on the 21st (or I guess technically the 22nd if it was after midnight) and waited to see if it would go back to normal, but hasn't yet.

EDIT:  My profile has either been auto-updated just in the last ~10 minutes, or someone manually updated it.  Let's hope it's fixed.

Edited by dmland12

15 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

I think it was fine (at least as far as my profile goes) after the server update.  That was about a week ago.

Thinking on it some more, I'm pretty sure (90%) it was updating fine for me until sometime overnight on the 21st (CST), so maybe 2+ days would be a more accurate estimate for how long it's been not updating.  I did a manual update around midnight on the 21st (or I guess technically the 22nd if it was after midnight) and waited to see if it would go back to normal, but hasn't yet.

EDIT:  My profile has either been auto-updated just in the last ~10 minutes, or someone manually updated it.  Let's hope it's fixed.

Guess you'll see in a couple hours.

24 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I know recently with the server change along with Sly working on name changing integration, he's been switching things on and off and so forth. This is likely just one of those temporary things, but hopefully he didn't forget about it :P 

Since he got mentioned twice, doubt he’ll forget. :P 

On 07/11/2018 at 5:34 PM, BakanoKaze said:

My Profile is not updating automatically for some time now. It currently shows as:

I have been clearing at least 1 trophy per day, and usually syncing soon after.  These trophies are shown unlocked on other PS Trophy Tracking websites.

Hello,

I've got the same issue. Since few days, my profile is no more updated automatically (I'm a lifetime premium member).

I've done a manual update yesterday but my profile is a new time in the status "Updating soon".

• Like 1