Profile not auto-updating

I'm been having this occur to me for a few days now. Whenever I'd look at my profile under the milestones it would usually display "Profile Updated x Hours Ago, Next Update In y Hours z Minutes". But once it's reached 24 hours since your profile has updated (if you're a member of this site but not a premium member) instead of updating when it should, it constantly displays "Profile Updated x Days y Hours Ago, Updating Soon" until you manually update it. Then the whole cycle repeats.

2 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

I'm been having this occur to me for a few days now. Whenever I'd look at my profile under the milestones it would usually display "Profile Updated x Hours Ago, Next Update In y Hours z Minutes". But once it's reached 24 hours since your profile has updated (if you're a member of this site but not a premium member) instead of updating when it should, it constantly displays "Profile Updated x Days y Hours Ago, Updating Soon" until you manually update it. Then the whole cycle repeats.

Correct. And if you read Blind Mango's response on the first page, you will know what the deal is.

I'm not sure if my profile is auto-updating or not. I've been loading up a lot of my backlog of games recently, but my profile hasn't updated since Saturday, 11/24. I've mostly been doing manual updates, but there has been at least one day since then that I don't recall doing a manual update. I saw on some past/closed threads that it could be stuck in the "updating process" and was just wondering if that was, in fact, the case. FYI: I have synced all three of my systems to the server. They appear on my PS4 trophy list, but they have not arrived on my profile here. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

• 1 month later...

Please tell me this hasn’t been forgotten! It’s been over a month since Sly Ripper’s post in this topic and still no automatic profileupdates for regular PSNP site members.

19 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

Please tell me this hasn’t been forgotten! It’s been over a month since Sly Ripper’s post in this topic and still no automatic profileupdates for regular PSNP site members.

My understanding is he's also doing stuff to get ready for the name changes. @BlindMango asked Sly about it about a week and a half ago and he said it's still gonna happen.

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

My understanding is he's also doing stuff to get ready for the name changes. @BlindMango asked Sly about it about a week and a half ago and he said it's still gonna happen.

Ayy you gonna flip that switch back on @Sly Ripper? :ninja: lol

Last he told me there was some database things he had to do before turning back auto-updating for non-premium members, but that was a little while ago

11 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Ayy you gonna flip that switch back on @Sly Ripper? :ninja: lol

Last he told me there was some database things he had to do before turning back auto-updating for non-premium members, but that was a little while ago

Well, still possible that's what it is. Database stuff can be a pain in the ass. I'm sure he hasn't forgotten. Just busy.