rockstar can't be serious about moose in this game

Alaquia

3 hours of searching at all known locations, never even saw one. I don't want a perfect one I just need it for studying and skinning but goddamn are they rare.

guess this is my punishment for getting the 3hit and win blackjack challenge in 30minutes ^^

any1 else having trouble with this animal?

Edited by J3dP89
  • Like 2

Just now, EphemeralEcho said:

I found one on the ice lake. Cairn something. Sleep and run back to make it spawn

thanks, I know all the methods to find one theoretically. It's just funny... they don't want to spawn for me and they are so huge you can't just overlook them. just wanted to know if there are more people with that problem

On 11/7/2018 at 1:03 PM, Elvick_ said:

In that case it's actually just "moose". The "meese" thing is a joke based on the plural of "goose" being "geese". English is weird.

It's really weird in the case of mouse. If u refer to the rodent the plural is mice if u refer to the computer component it's mouses.....

10 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

It's really weird in the case of mouse. If u refer to the rodent the plural is mice if u refer to the computer component it's mouses.....

Actually in plural, mice is still the correct term for the computer component too, although some argue "mouses" is also acceptable

• Like 3