Kitty Got Wet trophy unobtainable?

biokam

26 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

If the issue get fixed, can you make this trophy the first you earn? Or do you have to build a deck in order to be able to win even a friend? It's the only online trophy, right?

It is the only online trophy. I'm not sure if you can earn it first although you should be able to connect online.

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

If the issue get fixed, can you make this trophy the first you earn? Or do you have to build a deck in order to be able to win even a friend? It's the only online trophy, right?

You might have to play the tutorial first but I can't remember. You'll be able to win a game. I'm not sure if it'll work as obviously I've not played online but I'm pretty sure you can set your health to almost nothing and just skip playing cards leaving you open to attack. Switch over and you should be done in a few minutes max

2 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

That was the first trophy I did bro. Send me a message if it will be fixed and I'll let you win

Edited by X_Wizi_X
  • Like 2

We are at day 21 since the latest earner of the online trophy, and the online still doesn't work.

8 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

You might have to play the tutorial first but I can't remember. You'll be able to win a game. I'm not sure if it'll work as obviously I've not played online but I'm pretty sure you can set your health to almost nothing and just skip playing cards leaving you open to attack. Switch over and you should be done in a few minutes max

You can do this trophy first, before any others.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

On 11/23/2018 at 9:51 AM, olliebear66t said:

Just to keep you updated. All we can do is wait really.

sVIyxGhl.jpg 

Cool. Never heard anything back from Bend Studio, although it was Thanksgiving so I doubt anyone there or at Sony really gave two shits about whether or not the servers were still going for a card game no one really plays on a defunct handheld. ?

12 minutes ago, Justin__Harris said:

Cool. Never heard anything back from Bend Studio, although it was Thanksgiving so I doubt anyone there or at Sony really gave two shits about whether or not the servers were still going for a card game no one really plays on a defunct handheld. 1f602.png

Yeah I never heard from Bend. Took ps support a while to even acknowledge my complaint but at least something is supposed to be happening. 

On 11/24/2018 at 2:45 PM, Justin__Harris said:

Cool. Never heard anything back from Bend Studio, although it was Thanksgiving so I doubt anyone there or at Sony really gave two shits about whether or not the servers were still going for a card game no one really plays on a defunct handheld. 1f602.png

That’s not true, we care about this card game because we want to play it! We should have received a notice at least! 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I'm checking the online everyday if it works. And than the matchmaking keeps loading and loading and fail eventually.... How do you contact them? Can anyone give me a link?

I have been emailing using the address '[email protected]'. If it doesn't work or you want a different country send a message to askplaystation on twitter.

5 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

I've fired off a couple of emails to this address about the issue but not had a reply even once :(

Too bad. For me they usually reply after a good few days and if they don't I send another. I sent one Wednesday asking what's taking so long as it's been nearly 2 months but they may not reply until they come up with this 'solution'.

• 4 weeks later...