Kitty Got Wet trophy unobtainable?

biokam

33 minutes ago, HeavyAgent007 said:

Hmm, someone just earned the trophy yesterday. Does it work now? I don't own the game myself, and probably won't buy it if the servers are dead.

Downloading, we'll see.

Edit: Still server error on my part (EU)

Edited by fbdbh

Strange. The guy maybe I SAID ''MAYBE'' ''Before kids will attacking me'' a CFW user for the Vita using edited time stamps (because right now in these days that's possible on the VITA even for unobtainable games, manually putting timestamps on single trophies, and some users don't know how to do that and they ending up with games getting all the trophies including the platinum in like 16 seconds etc.).

If someone from the US can connect online, let us know. I tested it on the EU and i got a fail. Also i did the backout trick to get to the lobby, but after you invite your partner while it's loading it will fail. So it's all the same, and i'm pretty sure it's the same for the US as well.

Not sure if this helps but i tried getting this trophy back in 2016 the servers were still unstable and had several failed attempts before connecting to each other and playing  a match for each of us to win. Took about 30 minutes for both of us to get the trophy. So i can imagine in 2019 the servers are just non-existent maintenance wise in Bend Studio and Sony's eyes. 

Another game I've been waiting to be fixed for a long time, Deus ex mankind divided, was recently fixed after somebody tweeted a higher up at the developer. So I'm gonna start tweeting some guys at bend studios including @reesechris who is the director at Bend Studio. I'll tweet him once a day along with a few others til I hear back. If you want this fixed too join me in boring them to tears at getting the same message repeatedly til somebody does something about it

• Like 4

For a little recap here, I boosted the online trophy last year in January. Did it with a fellow PSNPROFILES member, got it with no issues whatsoever. 

I’m going to guess between September and November last year, the servers got messed up. 

I think I can say the same thing happened to NBA 2K17: The Prelude which has an unobtainable trophy because you need to be connected online. 2K Games doesn’t give two shits about their fanbase however, so it’ll never get fixed. 

I definitely feel sorry for some of you. I was expecting Uncharted: Fight for Fortune to be completely dead. 

On 1/11/2019 at 3:40 PM, Justin__Harris said:

I think it's safe to say that the servers are dead on this. Bummer.

That you can make a safe bet on. 

How are the DLC trophies? I sort of gave up part way in.

Me again

I've got some Twitter handles that might be good to tweet about this. The first 3 are the top guys at bend. Directors etc the 4th guy is the community manager who might be the best one to go for as that's basically his job. Please join me in tweeting them incessantly

@reesechris

@jakerocket

@john_garvin

@pudgyboi

Edit

In fact I've just discovered @Pudgyboi is actually a user on this website. Although he's posted a grand total of 5 posts and nothing in the last 5 years

I

Edited by Cleggworth
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, mako-heart said:

If they fixed it, I'd actually buy it.

This. The game was in my cart with DLCs and then I noticed people complaining about the servers.

If the servers come back somehow, I'll insta-buy it and do the MP trophy asap, but I hardly doubt it will ever come back.

In this case just a big "F* it" to the game.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

I'll start tweeting them all again in a couple of days if it comes to it 1f44d.png

Anyone with any interest should do this. One person tweeting is easy to dismiss, several people doing it may start to make the devs realize there is widespread interest. I may do it myself despite not having started the game yet as I'd be interested in playing if it comes back.

I personally hate using Twitter, but it can be effective.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Anyone with any interest should do this. One person tweeting is easy to dismiss, several people doing it may start to make the devs realize there is widespread interest. I may do it myself despite not having started the game yet as I'd be interested in playing if it comes back.

I personally hate using Twitter, but it can be effective.

He's definitely the guy to tweet as it's his job to engage with us. The community manager from eidos montreal posted in the thread about the Deus ex servers so it can be done. The guy has a forum profile already, admittedly not active at all, but he identifies himself as a fan of trophies on his profile and also tweets about platinum trophies he gets

Basically, there's no harm in trying right?

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

He's definitely the guy to tweet as it's his job to engage with us. The community manager from eidos montreal posted in the thread about the Deus ex servers so it can be done. The guy has a forum profile already, admittedly not active at all, but he identifies himself as a fan of trophies on his profile and also tweets about platinum trophies he gets

Basically, there's no harm in trying right?

From your response I'm not sure I made it clear, but I'm agreeing with you 100%, haha.

On 1/18/2019 at 4:52 AM, Spaz said:

That you can make a safe bet on. 

How are the DLC trophies? I sort of gave up part way in.

The DLC trophies were just more of the same from the main game. More tedious grind. I finished all but the multiplayer trophy four days before the last trophy attainer got "Kitty Got Wet" in October. All I learned was to make sure in the future to always do online trophies first. Whatever. I've made peace with this all and moved on with my life. NBA 2K17 already screwed me so it's not like I'll ever be able to have 100% perfection, lest I start a new account. And honestly... meh. Doesn't matter.