Kitty Got Wet trophy unobtainable?

biokam

3 hours ago, Justin__Harris said:

The DLC trophies were just more of the same from the main game. More tedious grind. I finished all but the multiplayer trophy four days before the last trophy attainer got "Kitty Got Wet" in October. All I learned was to make sure in the future to always do online trophies first. Whatever. I've made peace with this all and moved on with my life. NBA 2K17 already screwed me so it's not like I'll ever be able to have 100% perfection, lest I start a new account. And honestly... meh. Doesn't matter.

This will never be a 100 percent account either, and I don't care because going for 100 percent every single time isn't fun.

Eventually you'll come across a trophy that you don't have the skill for or it's unobtainable due to server closure. I won't do the Uncharted DLC multiplayer trophies and I'll probably never finish Assassins Creed Brotherhood for the PS3, which is a shame because that's probably my favorite game in the franchise.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Keep in mind today is a holiday for many US businesses, so it's not unreasonable for there to have been no response yet after the weekend.

That is fair. I accidentally found the LinkedIn page for one of the developers. That might be another avenue to pursue, but I use it for professional purposes only. Feel free to reach out to this guy:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuelvillanueva/

Edited by VoidVictorious

Nothing. One guy replied with "it's not my job. Good luck" community manager never got back to me either. I'll keep trying but still looking unlikely

If anybody reading this has a Twitter account and an interest in seeing the servers revived could you please tweet @Pudgyboi who is the community manager @bend

Edited by Cleggworth

15 minutes ago, Ellieeeeeaeeeeee said:

Have you tried two devices trick that one user mentioned a few days ago?

I don't have two devices unfortunately. That user appeared to be flagged for that game as his leaderboard rank was removed then it returned after the game was hidden from his profile. His profile has since been removed from the site as well. Take from that what you will but I don't think it actually works

20 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

I don't have two devices unfortunately. That user appeared to be flagged for that game as his leaderboard rank was removed then it returned after the game was hidden from his profile. His profile has since been removed from the site as well. Take from that what you will but I don't think it actually works

I tried it with two devices. It doesn’t work. The guy cheated.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I just tested the online like 5 min ago, and it's still dead. I having a bad feeling about it, if they even going to bother fixing this one.

I don't think so either. Emails to them were ignored. Nobody responds on twitter. I finally got a coherent response from support on the topic but I'm not expecting anything there. I think the only chance we have is days gone coming out and their work on that dying down a little but again, unlikely.

• 4 weeks later...

I see this game's online closure as both a blessing and a curse for me personally. The sucky part is obviously not having this unique game on the trophy list and not being able to 100% everything Uncharted related. Truthfully, it's also good for me as well for the same reason, as I no longer feel compelled to start UC3 on PS3 and have to deal with that massive timesink of crappy online DLC trophies (Seriously, that might be the worst DLC trophy list I've seen so far for a game I'm interested in). I'll just go with the PS4 version now.

Regardless, it's always crappy when developers close down servers without any type of warning whatsoever. I just got the Vita a year ago and I'm treading carefully with certain games that have online trophies because of shit like this.      

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Oliver,

Thanks for contacting PlayStation Support.

I've been looking into your case for you. Thanks for your patience whilst I did so.

We have investigated into the issue that you have been experiencing.

The game is peer to peer and everything we’ve looked into shows the server as active. It may be there are no players for you to match with.

Please attempt to see if you are able to find another player. If you are unable to find another player it will appear that no other players are looking to participate in a multiplayer session.

I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions please contact PlayStation Support by using the contact details below or by replying to this e-mail. Your case number is 
Thank you,
Kelly
Player Support Expert
PlayStation Support