biokam

Kitty Got Wet trophy unobtainable?

185 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

 

If the option to report him isn't there it's because its already been reported 1f44d.png

 

In other news, they processed my refund today. Shame it ended like this but it's something at least. 

I have the game on my alt. I believe you need the game on your list to report him.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any update for the online trophy? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ahmwe said:

Any update for the online trophy? 

 

I'm pretty sure it's over. If you contact bend directly they ignore you. Support maintain the servers are up and running because they can't replicate the problem. They offered me a refund as a gesture of goodwill rather than look into it further. Everybody who has earned the trophy since the end of October last year has earned it illegitimately

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not official that the servers are down. Once Uncharted 2 and 3 are getting their servers down soon as announced a few weeks ago, we better try to do what we can while the entire game series is still up. What do you think about we adding each other as friends then we try to log in into the game at the same time to attempt a connection?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2019 at 11:06 PM, ChronicVII said:

It's not official that the servers are down. Once Uncharted 2 and 3 are getting their servers down soon as announced a few weeks ago, we better try to do what we can while the entire game series is still up. What do you think about we adding each other as friends then we try to log in into the game at the same time to attempt a connection?

 

I'm up for trying that if you want to add me - PSN: Incognito_D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, let’s try do this together at the same time. If anyone need to achieve this trophy, message me in psn ShirtyFungus7. Maybe we can find someone. The Sony answered that online are working but I can’t find player because all offline. Maybe we can wake up servers?! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the guide at playstation trophies states that servers are closed and, in fact, you can't even connect to the servers. It looks bad to me.

Edited by breakXedge
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something happened to some Vita servers. Ratchet and Clank Q Force has the same issues, but only on the Vita, it's fine on PS3...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone tried a VPN?

FIFA 14 PS4 Pro Clubs matchmaking went broken for the last two years of servers' life and it would only work for Asian Servers.

It is worth a try, I guess.

Hong Kong servers via VPN could be the answer for this game.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've decided to turn the server neglect into an official shutdown. It's been delisted in certain regions as well

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would anyone be willing to try this with a VPN? So we can access the Hong Kong servers? It's the only Uncharted game I won't able to complete otherwise.

 

EDIT: Do the Asian servers work? 

Edited by Cynicgods
More information
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cynicgods said:

Would anyone be willing to try this with a VPN? So we can access the Hong Kong servers? It's the only Uncharted game I won't able to complete otherwise.

 

EDIT: Do the Asian servers work? 

I highly doubt it.  Otherwise someone would have earned this trophy in the last 6 months. 

 

And yes, it's the only uncharted without 100% for me too. Luckily I haven't started it yet

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The deadline is already here for this game. So the shutdown doesn't matter. The servers where never gonna get a fix anyway. These guys are very lazy. Probably a simple reset will fix the issue. But they dedicated their times to add information in the Vita Store about the shutdown lol.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

The deadline is already here for this game. So the shutdown doesn't matter. The servers where never gonna get a fix anyway. These guys are very lazy. Probably a simple reset will fix the issue. But they dedicated their times to add information in the Vita Store about the shutdown lol.

Guys, this game is dead. Denial is part of the grieving process. It will get better in time (the grief) not the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, no legit earners. I just hate to have Fight For Fortune without its respective 100%. Guess I can think of the Vita ones as Bend games instead of Uncharted games. That might work against my OCD. I'll live. Hahaha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sucks for you guys.

 

I thankfully boosted the online trophy with a fellow PSNPROFILES member back in January of 2018, when the online was still up. Since October, the trophy is impossible to get. 

 

Shame, but that’s the risk you take when you play with older games with online.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019年6月16日 at 1:06 AM, ChronicVII said:

It's not official that the servers are down. Once Uncharted 2 and 3 are getting their servers down soon as announced a few weeks ago, we better try to do what we can while the entire game series is still up. What do you think about we adding each other as friends then we try to log in into the game at the same time to attempt a connection?

 

On 2019年6月21日 at 0:19 PM, ShirtyFungus7 said:

Hello, let’s try do this together at the same time. If anyone need to achieve this trophy, message me in psn ShirtyFungus7. Maybe we can find someone. The Sony answered that online are working but I can’t find player because all offline. Maybe we can wake up servers?! 

Guys, do it via boosting sessions. So many ppl will join you. I am willing to help 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, marcosni1 said:

Made the server???

The MP servers are gone and aren't coming back, plus the leaderboard servers are being switched off next month as well :(.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got it, but there was a guy who got it in July ... Couldn't they fix it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, marcosni1 said:

I got it, but there was a guy who got it in July ... Couldn't they fix it?

 

He didn't get it legitimately. His trophy order doesn't make any sense

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

 

He didn't get it legitimately. His trophy order doesn't make any sense

This is over guys. I have several vitas and I have tested this extensively using my other accounts. If it makes you feel better, I admire your perseverance despite the odds. You can continue to try and no one would be happier for you than me if you succeed, but I would seriously consider moving on. I wish all of those that aim for high goals nothing but the best.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.