Kitty Got Wet trophy unobtainable?

biokam

9 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

If the option to report him isn't there it's because its already been reported 1f44d.png

In other news, they processed my refund today. Shame it ended like this but it's something at least. 

I have the game on my alt. I believe you need the game on your list to report him.

4 minutes ago, ahmwe said:

Any update for the online trophy? 

I'm pretty sure it's over. If you contact bend directly they ignore you. Support maintain the servers are up and running because they can't replicate the problem. They offered me a refund as a gesture of goodwill rather than look into it further. Everybody who has earned the trophy since the end of October last year has earned it illegitimately

• Like 3

It's not official that the servers are down. Once Uncharted 2 and 3 are getting their servers down soon as announced a few weeks ago, we better try to do what we can while the entire game series is still up. What do you think about we adding each other as friends then we try to log in into the game at the same time to attempt a connection?

On 6/15/2019 at 11:06 PM, ChronicVII said:

It's not official that the servers are down. Once Uncharted 2 and 3 are getting their servers down soon as announced a few weeks ago, we better try to do what we can while the entire game series is still up. What do you think about we adding each other as friends then we try to log in into the game at the same time to attempt a connection?

I'm up for trying that if you want to add me - PSN: Incognito_D

Hello, let’s try do this together at the same time. If anyone need to achieve this trophy, message me in psn ShirtyFungus7. Maybe we can find someone. The Sony answered that online are working but I can’t find player because all offline. Maybe we can wake up servers?! 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried a VPN?

FIFA 14 PS4 Pro Clubs matchmaking went broken for the last two years of servers' life and it would only work for Asian Servers.

It is worth a try, I guess.

Hong Kong servers via VPN could be the answer for this game.

Would anyone be willing to try this with a VPN? So we can access the Hong Kong servers? It's the only Uncharted game I won't able to complete otherwise.

EDIT: Do the Asian servers work? 

Edited by Cynicgods
More information

7 hours ago, Cynicgods said:

Would anyone be willing to try this with a VPN? So we can access the Hong Kong servers? It's the only Uncharted game I won't able to complete otherwise.

EDIT: Do the Asian servers work? 

I highly doubt it.  Otherwise someone would have earned this trophy in the last 6 months. 

And yes, it's the only uncharted without 100% for me too. Luckily I haven't started it yet

The deadline is already here for this game. So the shutdown doesn't matter. The servers where never gonna get a fix anyway. These guys are very lazy. Probably a simple reset will fix the issue. But they dedicated their times to add information in the Vita Store about the shutdown lol.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

5 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

The deadline is already here for this game. So the shutdown doesn't matter. The servers where never gonna get a fix anyway. These guys are very lazy. Probably a simple reset will fix the issue. But they dedicated their times to add information in the Vita Store about the shutdown lol.

Guys, this game is dead. Denial is part of the grieving process. It will get better in time (the grief) not the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sucks for you guys.

I thankfully boosted the online trophy with a fellow PSNPROFILES member back in January of 2018, when the online was still up. Since October, the trophy is impossible to get. 

Shame, but that’s the risk you take when you play with older games with online.

On 2019年6月16日 at 1:06 AM, ChronicVII said:

On 2019年6月21日 at 0:19 PM, ShirtyFungus7 said:

Hello, let’s try do this together at the same time. If anyone need to achieve this trophy, message me in psn ShirtyFungus7. Maybe we can find someone. The Sony answered that online are working but I can’t find player because all offline. Maybe we can wake up servers?! 

Guys, do it via boosting sessions. So many ppl will join you. I am willing to help 

7 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

He didn't get it legitimately. His trophy order doesn't make any sense

This is over guys. I have several vitas and I have tested this extensively using my other accounts. If it makes you feel better, I admire your perseverance despite the odds. You can continue to try and no one would be happier for you than me if you succeed, but I would seriously consider moving on. I wish all of those that aim for high goals nothing but the best.

• Like 1