Kitty Got Wet trophy unobtainable?

biokam

5 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

This is over guys. I have several vitas and I have tested this extensively using my other accounts. If it makes you feel better, I admire your perseverance despite the odds. You can continue to try and no one would be happier for you than me if you succeed, but I would seriously consider moving on. I wish all of those that aim for high goals nothing but the best.

I've not turned the game on in months. Just pointing out it's a hack job

8 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

I've not turned the game on in months. Just pointing out it's a hack job

I just quoted your post because it emphasizes mine: the game is over. I was just stating that people with high hopes shouldn’t be criticized which you didn’t do. I was referring to other posts. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by VoidVictorious
  • Like 2

On 02.08.2019 at 4:15 AM, VoidVictorious said:

This is over guys. I have several vitas and I have tested this extensively using my other accounts. If it makes you feel better, I admire your perseverance despite the odds. You can continue to try and no one would be happier for you than me if you succeed, but I would seriously consider moving on. I wish all of those that aim for high goals nothing but the best.

Did you try Hong Kong servers? Cause information about servers exists only in  sian store 

22 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

How would you go about doing that with a US account?

You would have to use the multi-account account exploit, then re-buy the game from the Hong Kong Store but I have to agree with VoidVictorious that this is a futile gesture and people would be better off just shelving the game and moving on to something that can be Platinumed.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I was curious about the online, and after i checked it looks like nothing has been changed. Leaderboards are still there with highscores from people, and searching has been the same as before when it was broken.

They said it had shut down months ago and appeared the same to me then although had a later date for hong kong on it's ps store. Don't know why it got delisted either.

• 8 months later...

I totally forgot to ask Sony about the refund from 2 years ago, but Killzone Mercenary triggered me. I contacted them today explained my situation (hell it took 20 min on the phone ehhh) about the purchase with the order number and they refunded me 4.99€ back to my main account. (For Uncharted: Fight for Fortune™ Complete Edition).

I was suprised it was accepted after 2 years. I checked my Vita download list and the game was removed from my library. Bought the game like on November 3rd 2018, last achiever was on 29th Oct 2018.

I was just annoyed when i bought it than server got shut on silence. It's not about the 5€ euro's it's about something i purchased and stuff wasn't working while it should.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Blayer8899 said:

Hmm, I still own the game, and I highly doubt that Sony will give me a refund since I’ve downloaded it before, so maybe I should play the game anyway and get all the other trophies, idk...

I got a refund for it and I'd played it a lot before hassling them for one

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

There are 2 achievers who got the trophy during feb. and march 2021. Someone can explain how it's possible while servers are down since sep. 2019? 

I don't also understand why those all servers has to be always closed permamently. It'd be really nice #4thePlayers if they could still work at least partial time, for example one month per year according to some shedule. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, brodey4455 said:

I would have thought some of the DLC trophies would need another player. Was the trophy list easier when you could play online?

No; the game is easier if you first play Golden Abyss, and then “power up” your cards.