Green bats

nazareth357

• 2 months later...

They have a higher chance to spawn in zone 1 iirc. I actually got one two days in a row when I was working on Monk. 

I got my 3rd around 40 hours in. Though I was watching a guy on Twitch who almost crapped himself when he got one. Said it was his 2nd and he had 120 hours in the game. 

Make sure you praise RNG whenever you start the game. 

Edited by Hemiak

• 4 years later...

I decided that there is no sense in making a new thread about green bats, so im writing this here.

So, if anyone is interested, today (24.04.2023) in daily challenge (no-dlc), there is a green bat in 3-2 zone on the right side of the map. I got my BatTrick trophy aswell. Also this seed is pretty dope, if somebody has't completed it for trophy yet. Good luck!

10 hours ago, MrKrzus said:

I decided that there is no sense in making a new thread about green bats, so im writing this here.

So, if anyone is interested, today (24.04.2023) in daily challenge (no-dlc), there is a green bat in 3-2 zone on the right side of the map. I got my BatTrick trophy aswell. Also this seed is pretty dope, if somebody has't completed it for trophy yet. Good luck!

You can post it here if you ever find a green bat in today's daily challenge. Nobody hasn't seen a green bat in the daily since January.

Edited by Kasumi Amari
  • Like 1