Update 1.10 features new Photo Mode/Options/DLC SUPPORT

XjaegerbombX

I loaded my game to check on the new features and it says Turf Wars is releasing November 20th. Kinda sucks my 100% will be down for nearly two weeks. When I saw it added the trophy support, I figured this Friday, but guess we'll have to wait a bit longer. (For anyone else that was curious.)

Yeah, just looked, list is down to 86% now with the next DLC list live.  Most seem to be the same with Screwball back again with her challenges.  But the new activity seems to be Fronts which I assume is just Hammerhead's own personal bases so to speak.

But it's more or less the same sort of list as the previous DLC by the looks of things.

Yeah, so far each DLC contains THREE (which I think is too few) story missions, the Screwball challenges, completing crimes (which were too many and overly repetitive), and achieving 100% within the DLC. That accounts for SIX of the SEVEN trophies.

The seventh trophy in Heist was a fetch quest trying to find art like the numerous backpacks spread throughout the city.

The seventh trophy in Turf Wars APPEARS to be Hammerhead bases like Fisk, Demon, Sable, etc. in the main game.

22 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

Yeah, so far each DLC contains THREE (which I think is too few) story missions, the Screwball challenges, completing crimes (which were too many and overly repetitive), and achieving 100% within the DLC. That accounts for SIX of the SEVEN trophies.

The seventh trophy in Heist was a fetch quest trying to find art like the numerous backpacks spread throughout the city.

The seventh trophy in Turf Wars APPEARS to be Hammerhead bases like Fisk, Demon, Sable, etc. in the main game.

Which seems to be the other collectible other then crime.  So one can assume that the third DLC will be the same, crime, missions, Screwball challenges, 100%... and one other collectible to get done most likely.

Unless they decide to switch it up on us.

Only problem is that this drops within exam week for me, so I may have to wait until the following week to get it.  Don't want to distract myself too much from exams and studying (well that, and I'll probably still be playing the Spyro Reignited Trilogy then too).