Do I Really Want It?

air_catcher

Hello air_catcher!

We can't really decide for you if you want a game. If the game looks fun to you, why not buy it?

Review one calls it the worst game ever. 
Review two is not much better, and i quote:
"Why the fuck is this game even allowed to be sold on the PSN store? The only reason I didn’t give this game a zero is because the website won’t let me."

I don't really understand what you mean with "make a 5th". If you want the trophies for 1 dollar, go and buy it. You should't be expecting too much fun according to the reviews. 
Looking for cheap trophies? The game Sigi: a fart for Melusina is 5$ and has a platinum trophy. Games takes about 1 hour to complete.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

Hello air_catcher!

We can't really decide for you if you want a game. If the game looks fun to you, why not buy it?

Review one calls it the worst game ever. 
Review two is not much better, and i quote:
"Why the fuck is this game even allowed to be sold on the PSN store? The only reason I didn’t give this game a zero is because the website won’t let me."

I don't really understand what you mean with "make a 5th". If you want the trophies for 1 dollar, go and buy it. You should't be expecting too much fun according to the reviews. 
Looking for cheap trophies? The game Sigi: a fart for Melusina is 5$ and has a platinum trophy. Games takes about 1 hour to complete.

I appreciate the look out on the fart one lmao

• 3 weeks later...
On 8.11.2018 at 2:42 AM, Sofa King said:

My understanding was that it's meant to be a game for younger kids, really simplistic.

Oh trust me, it really isn't. The menus are anything but kid friendly. I have a degree in IT and it took me a while to understand how to unlock a track. That line is just an excuse and a hook for some gullible parents. I bought it for $1 because I needed coin trophies for a forum event, but I still feel like I overpayed.

• 1 year later...

I bought this sheerly because it was a buck, I was playing The Forest and my gf asked, "Why are you playing this game? It's scary...you should play something more kid friendly. Because I'm the kid of the household." I laughed replying with; "Fine, ok here's one that should not be too scary *starts up this heaping dumpster fire of a game* BETTER?" 

I fell asleep racing and somehow still won...getting those coins was a pain in the butt, I really didn't feel like doing 10 or so races...all I can say is that I recommend the desert race when it comes to getting coins. You get at least 190 per run, rinse and repeat and all the trophies are yours. Delete the game and NEVER PLAY IT AGAIN! 

• 1 year later...
On 11/7/2018 at 5:13 PM, air_catcher said:

I mean like its $10 without this Discount Week!

But only $1 during the sale. trophies? Make a 5th and give me a platinum for being dumb enough to be even think about buying it. 1f62c.png

Not for $10 but for $1 yes.

The game is good for the family.  

Kids will like it.

Cannot take it seriously.  Just enjoy the game and the 100%.