SE cancels 3 of 4 Story DLCs, Tabata Out

linkdevivo

13 minutes ago, SanhRim said:

For the people that are unsure about the comrades multiplayer, how about you guys finish it before december hits? I will be doing this after i get back from my vacation...

Also heard that apperently just cause 3 is having server issues aswell 1f914.png

I will try to do that.. 

Wasn't on my plans, since I have limited access to the ps4, and was working on other games, but I guess that now I will need to focus on this while boosting a few other ps4 games.. Still, I only have the Saturdays and half Sunday of most weekends to play, so I'm not even sure if I could make it on time.. 

As for the episodes, it's really a shame, I was looking forward to what they would do with them, since each character plays differently, and I kind of wanted to see more back story.. 

8 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

The expansion comes out December 12 in North America, December 13 in Europe and Japan. But can’t you play offline with bots or am I mistaken?

So one month from now. I can't risk it with bots, the other guy said trophies will be unobtainable.I was waiting for the complete edition but now i ordered the Royal one.Also i see two comrades dlc lists.Are those 2 the ones with mp trophies.Other dlcs or main game don't have any?

3 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

So one month from now. I can't risk it with bots, the other guy said trophies will be unobtainable.I was waiting for the complete edition but now i ordered the Royal one.Also i see two comrades dlc lists.Are those 2 the ones with mp trophies.Other dlcs or main game don't have any?

Yeah i believe so, those 2 lists are both comrades, the March update is the one with the 999,999 kw, but its both of them are comrade-related only

Interesting.. Glad that we still get episode Ardyn, but I don’t mind the rest. This game is done, they should start working on new projects.

53 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Why is that? I read you can start from main menu and gameplay is irrelevant from main game

You can start Comrades from the start, the game only advices not to, because of spoilers for the main story.

1 hour ago, Waddle Dee said:

Not sure how many care, but...

Lol, so the 10 new bosses are just some re-used bosses from the main game.

• Like 1

I apologise but I'm still a bit confused... so comrades, which is the multiplayer mode you can currently complete offline using AI bots if you want to is what, going to be patched so that you can no longer do it offline either? I get that they want to close the servers but are they going to deliberately patch it so you can't do it offline either?

You guys are only GUESSING that the trophies will be discontinued. Seems to be no word how they will handle the trophies, but if we're keeping our current saves, I assume the trophies would not change either.

Likely scenario: The new stand-alone Comrades will share the main trophy list for FFXV.

Unlikely scenario: The current trophies get discontinued, and the stand-alone gets a new list of Comrades-only trophies. I don't see this happening.

I really enjoyed FFXV and i'm really looking forward to the Ardyn DLC (who is my favourite character in the game). But in all honesty FFXV was an absolute production mess, it's a testament to the hard work of the devs and producers that it actually got released in some kind of coherent format in the first place.

So I'd rather they just cut this off now after Ardyn and take a more structured and well thought out approach to developing a new FF game that a] Doesn't take 10 years to finish and release slightly unfinished and b] Didn't start out as a different game on an older generation console and had to be retrofitted to leap to PS4 and XB1.

Even though I personally enjoyed FFXV - They can honestly do much much better in future