Will be possible to 100% FFXV?

FairyCal

Sooo... Since stream, in which they cancelled 3/4 of announced dlcs and said that comrades will become basically standalone multiplayer game... anyone know what about trophies? It's sad what happened, I suppose no one predicted this and I wanted to play Commrades expansion in later date (since I already own dlcs), but now...

Probably yes if you PAY even more; to be honest this game timeline has bullshits decisions one after another, and this last one is the ice on the cake. So annoyed, i just want they let this game die already and move on; its not even a good FF, they sold their soul to new segments and they totally ruined both veterans and their profitability, since im sure they dont hold good results.

Edited by BlackTorito

I'm hoping that they aren't serious about the online trophies becoming unattainable on December 13th, that's barely a month's notice on a game that is only 2 years old. I'm going to wait until 2019 to see how everything pans out. There's always the chance that it doesn't happen, like how PS All-Stars and Twisted Metal had their server closures extended (and how Arkham Origins was supposed to shut down a long time ago but never did).

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

If i get the trophies for the 2 comrades dlcs, can i earn the other trophies after December 13th?

Are there any other mp trophies in other dlcs or main game?

All Comrades trophies can be earned in offline mode and there is no more multiplayer trophies in the main game or other DLC. 

• Like 2

To be honest, I think people are jumping to conclusions way too early. According to a post on the Reddit, Old trophies will not be available via the old version effective upon release of Comrades (standalone). I think this means you will no longer be able to obtain old trophies (the trophies we curently have available) via the old versions of Comrades (the expansion), but maybe you can obtain them via the standalone version.

It wouldn't be the first time something like this would happen, as Uncharted 4 and Uncharted Lost Legacy work this way. Even if you don't own Uncharted 4, if you play the MP component of Lost Legacy (which is actually Uncharted 4's MP), you will unlock trophies in Uncharted 4, not in Lost Legacy.

• Like 1

On 8.11.2018 at 4:30 PM, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Also, please remember that if the trophies can be earned completely offline right now, we can use the patch downgrade method (see Mad Max) to return to a state in which the trophies are obtainable.

Or just disable game updates :D It be wierd if they spent resources blocking out the old Comrades's offline functionality.

On 8.11.2018 at 4:23 PM, roxas21691 said:

To be honest, I think people are jumping to conclusions way too early. According to a post on the Reddit, Old trophies will not be available via the old version effective upon release of Comrades (standalone). I think this means you will no longer be able to obtain old trophies (the trophies we curently have available) via the old versions of Comrades (the expansion), but maybe you can obtain them via the standalone version.

It wouldn't be the first time something like this would happen, as Uncharted 4 and Uncharted Lost Legacy work this way. Even if you don't own Uncharted 4, if you play the MP component of Lost Legacy (which is actually Uncharted 4's MP), you will unlock trophies in Uncharted 4, not in Lost Legacy.

Most likely they mean you cannot earn the trophies via standalone version, but you can obtain them playing offline via main game maybe?

On 11/8/2018 at 2:01 AM, Shadiochao said:

No. It will no longer be possible to earn the multiplayer trophies once the games split. This likely means that comrades will come with its own separate list.

DrdTlNIVsAIgFFs.jpg

Based on what?

Where are people getting this stuff? Legit question. Because Killzone Shadow Fall split off the co-op mode to a stand alone title with it's own trophy set and it didn't stop you from earning trophies in the main game. The data was stored in the same servers and when you popped into the stand alone you'd pop any trophies you already earned. And obviously you still play with the people with the main game only, because it'd be stupid to split the userbase for no reason. Why would this not be similar? I know one possible answer, SE is grossly incompetent. But is there something people are actually basing this on that's more concrete than that?

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

Just now, Elvick_ said:

Based on what?

Where are people getting this stuff? Legit question. Because Killzone Shadow Fall split off the co-op mode to a stand alone title with it's own trophy set and it didn't stop you from earning trophies in the main game. The data was stored in the same servers and when you popped into the stand alone you'd pop any trophies you already earned. Why would this not be similar? I know one possible answer, SE is grossly incompetent. But is there something people are actually basing this on that's more concrete than that?

It seems concrete enough to me. Why else would they go out of their way to mention not being able to earn trophies after that date?

17 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Well just almost 1 month to try to get the online trophies, anybody who did it in offline mode how much time you need to get every trophy?

I'm doing it in offline mode, started today. Someone in the other topic said 50 hours, more or less.

Come Back, Kenny! trophy is random.

Edited by X_Wizi_X

Good luck to those attempting this completely offline, a few of the urgent quests are tough and much more difficult, namely the one with the giant flan and mutant deathclaw, the AI bots are completely useless there lol

At least the KW grind is far less with the March update, you'll get a lot more through natural progression.