Will be possible to 100% FFXV?

FairyCal

I'm trying to get a behemoth tear to drop, but I've had no luck in over 30+ attempts.

2 hours ago, LittleBlueMacaw said:

Just bought the game and currently downloading the updates. Will disconnect as soon as it finishes.

It's a good game, especially now after all the updates and DLC.

20 minutes ago, Virdeborn said:

I just got them!

Now I only need to get some more gil to buy the remaining material I need before activating the 30% Cid boost. Hopefully the build I'm going for will be enough to beat Ifrit despite poor AI partners.

Could have saved yourself the grind with the crossbow trick. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15 minutes ago, Virdeborn said:

Better safe than sorry! I'm having issues beating the two urgent missions that block sigils in the last area before Insomnia, so unless someone is willing to help me out with those I want to be able to power through them myself.

I'll get on tonight and help you, just add me.

26 minutes ago, Virdeborn said:

Will the path to Insomnia unlock after I get every other sigil? Or is there some other kind of requirement?

Get a level 99 chocobo and 12/13 sigils.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7845-final-fantasy-xv-multiplayer-expansion-comrades-march-2018-update-dlc-trophy-guide <-- This won't steer you in the wrong direction; just follow it to the letter and you'll be fine.

Edited by TheLakota

I already got one! And I've unlocked 10/13 sigils. The last two before Insomnia are gated behind urgent missions (level 70 and 80 respectively).

EDIT: Got them done with the help of someone else, but thank you anyway!

Trying to get that Tainted Club from the Dark Flan but it won't drop *sigh*

Edited by Virdeborn
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2018 at 9:58 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Just putting it out there but u don't need the tear drops really I never got them

Looks like you already finished this off, but I ended up giving up on tears. I had 74 incisors, never got a tear, and gave up. Still ended up with 2400/1500 STR/VIT, and got through Ifrit in a couple tries. 

I was also worried about finishing in time, but got it done in about 30 hours. Now its on to the Episodes!

Just now, DatOneSeagull said:

Y not just buy the physical version so you can delete the patch and then refuse the update so you can continue playing the dlc???? Is that an option???

Only if you buy the physical and download the dlc before they delist the dlc from the store in favour of the stand alone, I guess.

I myself have a few trophies but I'm far away from getting all online trophies. Since I don't have any time before the weekend I will see if the "stay offline" way will work. Set my ps4 to a day after I earned my last trophy in that game to make sure that there is no timed trigger in a previous patch. If I can still play it Saturday I will try to grind out the rest.

Where exactly do I get the items to efficiently level up the corsesca to Dragon whisker? Since I don't have any internet except mobile data I don't want to try to look at lots of Google links to find the right one and I can't remember if someone already said it on any of the many previous sites in this thread...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Where exactly do I get the items to efficiently level up the corsesca to Dragon whisker? Since I don't have any internet except mobile data I don't want to try to look at lots of Google links to find the right one and I can't remember if someone already said it on any of the many previous sites in this thread...

You can buy Curved Hollowhorns from Norduscaen Garrison, they boost strength by 25 and are more efficient than using strength gemstones. Make sure you use a strength gemstone at the end of the build though just for that extra bit of strength. With the 30% Cid boost you should get an extra 39 point of strength.