Will be possible to 100% FFXV?

FairyCal

7 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

As long as you put the meteorite in during the third phase of upgrading, then you should only need two to raise it to 120.

I always needed 3 unless I had a boost.

99 --> meteorite --> 109 --> meteorite --> 119 --> meteorite --> 120

(such a waste for that last level...)

7 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

As long as you put the meteorite in during the third phase of upgrading, then you should only need two to raise it to 120.

I always needed 3 unless I had a boost.

99 --> meteorite --> 109 --> meteorite --> 119 --> meteorite --> 120

(such a waste for that last level...)

Honestly what does confuse me is the weapon progression. I mean, I know how to make my weapons stronger, but all the weapon guides out there are for end game weapons and materials, but i can't even beat the lvl 23+ missions, I don't know how to progress in like a "mid tear" build just to even beat those missions, do you guys have any suggestions?

4 hours ago, Manowjoe said:

Honestly what does confuse me is the weapon progression. I mean, I know how to make my weapons stronger, but all the weapon guides out there are for end game weapons and materials, but i can't even beat the lvl 23+ missions, I don't know how to progress in like a "mid tear" build just to even beat those missions, do you guys have any suggestions?

Early on I used the Honebami (which is a leveled up version of the Yoshimitsu) and Ashura (which is the leveled up version of Onikiri)  I then stacked both of these with Maces, but you can use whatever you're comfortable with from a play style perspective.  I've tended to go for a largely physical offensive strength build, but there are some great Mage builds out there that you can create with daggers that are sometimes dropped from the Bandersnatch mission.

You can also use this method to level up weapons that @eigen-space posted a few pages back - it's less reliant on farming rare ingredients and more on gems and shards which you can get from dissembling weapons

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=998061

Edited by Mesopithecus

4 hours ago, Manowjoe said:

Forget old guides where they say use 70 Laser Lens to upgrade a Dragon Whisker (just 1). Now Laser Lens glitch has been patched, that means that if you want to get that ammount of Laser things you have probably play 70 matches.

I completely changed my gears and went pure magic style

There's so many posts on this, and early on it's conflicting. So to save me from some confusion, can I get some clarification. I apologize for the redundancy but there's so many comments on this thread.

Are the servers 100% closing in December?

Is it possible to do these trophies offline?

Is Comrades available to just play (with the Royal Edition/season pass), or do I need to finish the single player campaign first?

Thank you! 

55 minutes ago, Justin__Harris said:

There's so many posts on this, and early on it's conflicting. So to save me from some confusion, can I get some clarification. I apologize for the redundancy but there's so many comments on this thread.

Is Comrades available to just play (with the Royal Edition/season pass), or do I need to finish the single player campaign first?

Thank you! 

1. Nobody knows for sure so I wouldn’t risk it.

2. Yes. Although it’s easier online.

3. Yes. You can play it from the start, no need to play the main game.

Good luck.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Justin__Harris said:

Since you can earn every trophy in offline mode, maybe SE may do something about thropies and let people earn them after the server closed. The entire DLC need around 40 hours in order to beat it and have the 100%. The good news is that nowadays you can find a lot of information but keep in mind that some info is already obsolete because SE did some patch here and there. 

3 hours ago, Justin__Harris said:

Yeah, but maybe you could have a hard time with some specific quest. Also the level is important but more your equipement, you can have 4 weapon in total and every weapon you have in your inventory add more dmg or element resistence.

In this thread you can find importat and usefull information as well. :) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

If I go 100% solo offline (I don't have internet besides my phone) how hard will getting the "online" trophies be the ones effected by this separation thing coming

So all of the trophies in the two Comrades packs are the "online" trophies.

I did this 100% solo and I didn't think it was that bad. You just have to have more patience is all. If I didn't screw around so much and had played smartly the entire time, I think it would have been doable in about 40 hours solo. When I was doing materials farming, I did get the chance to play with other groups a couple times, and the only difference is that it took maybe half the time if there were good players in there.

The only thing you'll have to do differently with AI is level grinding. Weapon stats are most important for real players, but AI only gains stats based on your level (they're typically +/- 3 levels based on your level). I finished at level 60 but I think people who were playing with AI managed level 50 or so.

10 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

1. Nobody knows for sure so I wouldn’t risk it.

2. Yes. Although it’s easier online.

3. Yes. You can play it from the start, no need to play the main game.

Good luck.

8 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Since you can earn every trophy in offline mode, maybe SE may do something about thropies and let people earn them after the server closed. The entire DLC need around 40 hours in order to beat it and have the 100%. The good news is that nowadays you can find a lot of information but keep in mind that some info is already obsolete because SE did some patch here and there. 

Yeah, but maybe you could have a hard time with some specific quest. Also the level is important but more your equipement, you can have 4 weapon in total and every weapon you have in your inventory add more dmg or element resistence.

In this thread you can find importat and usefull information as well. :) 

Thank you! Much appreciated! ?

I finished the final boss last night at level 46 and did the DLC completely solo with the AI (except the 4 comrades missions). 

The very easiest way is just level up a few weapons random weapons to be able to get you through until you can unlock the item shop that sells the +25 strength items. They cost 2100gil. I didnt spend any money on costumes, etc so i had a stack of gil and therefore could afford to stack 4 weapons with mass strength.

Coupled with 30% crafting and the tall sigil, i was level 36 with 4850 strength beating level 70-90 missions with AI with ease.

It's very doable once u get to that point 

Are people still wondering if the trophies become unobtainable or not? 

Because to me the game director (even if he quit now) saying the trophies wont be obtainable anymore is pretty clear cut.

21 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Since you can earn every trophy in offline mode, maybe SE may do something about thropies and let people earn them after the server closed.

I doubt it, they said besides the photomode Comrades wont be accessible from the main game anymore. They're not closing servers, just moving the dlc over to a stand alone game, with a new trophy list to boot very likely.

38 minutes ago, Sundr0wn said:

Are people still wondering if the trophies become unobtainable or not? 

Because to me the game director (even if he quit now) saying the trophies wont be obtainable anymore is pretty clear cut.

I doubt it, they said besides the photomode Comrades wont be accessible from the main game anymore. They're not closing servers, just moving the dlc over to a stand alone game, with a new trophy list to boot very likely.

True, but at the same time if they move the dlc to a stand alone game what may happen with the trophy list? if it became unobtainable I don't think they could create another trophy list again just for people who want earn trophies.

This DLC takes so long. Games themselves don't even take 50 hours to complete sometimes. Stuff like Come Back Kenny and the chocobo stuff is all based on RNG which is really frustrating. I swear that 10 hours of the game was just eaten up trying to find a chocobo that was capable of reaching level 99. It kept giving me garbage chocobos that would only max out at 80. I ran into Kenny ONCE in almost 50 hours of gameplay on the Xbox. God awful. 

1 hour ago, UberniXi said:

This DLC takes so long. Games themselves don't even take 50 hours to complete sometimes. Stuff like Come Back Kenny and the chocobo stuff is all based on RNG which is really frustrating. I swear that 10 hours of the game was just eaten up trying to find a chocobo that was capable of reaching level 99. It kept giving me garbage chocobos that would only max out at 80. I ran into Kenny ONCE in almost 50 hours of gameplay on the Xbox. God awful. 

I only saw Kenny 3 times, the first one was in online match "the daily mission" and the other two was absolutely random. Try to play a online match and hope nobody got a meat before start the match. About Chocobos, I found a level 50 in a very low level mission it does not matter if the quest is a level 4 or 50 it's absolutely random, I found the level 50 after 5 or 6 attempted.

7 minutes ago, Airboom4849 said:

ok is anyone else seeing you can no longer get the trophies after December 13 in japan?!?! it doesn't say the us or any other countries besides japan

That is what we don't know, and since SE already said they will closed the server december 13 I assume it mean the global service.

Edited by AlchemistWer

So, i just finished the first three trophies of the  comrades dlc 100% offline with just AI. Thus, if you don't update automatically,  you will be able to solo all of it offline, even after december 12th. Just wanted to clear this up for everyone wondering... if anyone else wants to play along:  look me up. No blank friend requests please.

3 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

I only saw Kenny 3 times, the first one was in online match "the daily mission" and the other two was absolutely random. Try to play a online match and hope nobody got a meat before start the match. About Chocobos, I found a level 50 in a very low level mission it does not matter if the quest is a level 4 or 50 it's absolutely random, I found the level 50 after 5 or 6 attempted.

That is what we don't know, and since SE already said they will closed the server december 13 I assume it mean the global service.

well all we got to do is wait and see I'm just hoping it just japan because I don't got the money to get the dlc right now

5 minutes ago, Milkyray said:

So, i just finished the first three trophies of the  comrades dlc 100% offline with just AI. Thus, if you don't update automatically,  you will be able to solo all of it offline, even after december 12th. Just wanted to clear this up for everyone wondering... if anyone else wants to play along:  look me up. No blank friend requests please.

so you can do all trophies offline?

9 minutes ago, Airboom4849 said:

so you can do all trophies offline?

You can, even the Ifrit battle is with AI, but some mission that are mandatory to unlock the way to Ifrit battle can be a challenge if you do it alone, I don't remember the name quest but one of the mandatory quest to unlock Ifrit is hard because you must beat a boss and avoid that some globins reach the end of the map, if them escape the quest end. I did it online because solo was impossible at least to me. The rest of stuff can be done offline. I did all in 41 hours with the Wk grind include, but when beated Ifrit I think my tottal time was 37 hours or so. If you have time to play you can do it in less than 1 week, 5 or 6 days.

• Like 1