Will be possible to 100% FFXV?

FairyCal

I've installed the game (bought the Royal edition), then I've downloaded Comrades and patch 1.26. Today I've started playing comrades with my PS4 completely disconnected from the network and I'm unlocking Comrades trophies just fine, already got three. I plan on going online when I'll be done, just to avoid unpleasant surprises, since I'm not sure I'll have the time to complete it before dec 13th. I hope somehow Kenny will be kind to me, it's the only trophy I'm worried about.

2 hours ago, Brightblade76 said:

I've installed the game (bought the Royal edition), then I've downloaded Comrades and patch 1.26. Today I've started playing comrades with my PS4 completely disconnected from the network and I'm unlocking Comrades trophies just fine, already got three. I plan on going online when I'll be done, just to avoid unpleasant surprises, since I'm not sure I'll have the time to complete it before dec 13th. I hope somehow Kenny will be kind to me, it's the only trophy I'm worried about.

I did mine with AI the whole time and Kenny showed up a few times so it's definitely possible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brightblade76 said:

You can see him either, online or not, keep in mind a good chance is ply  daily mission with another players with no IA characters and hope nobody get a meat befores start the battle. The other method (offline) is simply luck, in 40 hours I saw Kenny 3 times so yeah, it's possible good luck!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, re_panos said:

I'm about to start this up tomorrow. Have any useful begginer guides benn linked in this thread? I tried searching for myself but I felt overwhelmed by the amount of information xD

This one is very good if you only want to finish the DLC quick without a lot grinding. 
https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=998061

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OBSTINATIO said:

This one is very good if you only want to finish the DLC quick without a lot grinding. 

That was fast lol. Also, as someone who hasn't played the main game, is it difficult to get the hang of this game if I jump straight to Comrades?

I haven't played the main game neither and I don't think that there is a serious disadvantage. Everything sounds a lot more complicated than it really is. For the first 5-10h you will probably wonder about some things but after this its a walk in the park. I played 20h so far and I already see the light at the end of the tunnel. 10 more hours and I should be done. Very easy, but you will have to grind few hours. 

Unfortunately Kenny never showed up and so far I only found Level 1 Chocobos ?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, OBSTINATIO said:

I haven't played the main game neither and I don't think that there is a serious disadvantage. Everything sounds a lot more complicated than it really is. For the first 5-10h you will probably wonder about some things but after this its a walk in the park. I played 20h so far and I already see the light at the end of the tunnel. 10 more hours and I should be done. Very easy, but you will have to grind few hours. 

Unfortunately Kenny never showed up and so far I only found Level 1 Chocobos ?

Who is this Kenny guy? I keep seeing him and that everyone is afraid that he won't show up and stuff. Is he a boss?

1 hour ago, re_panos said:

Who is this Kenny guy? I keep seeing him and that everyone is afraid that he won't show up and stuff. Is he a boss?

When you finish one mission someone random appears and Cook a meal that gives a bonus to all the players. Kenny is one of them but is the rarest person to appear. 

2 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

The guide says you can't transfer the cid crafting boost to a new character after a patch but can't you buy it on a new character and still have the same effect?

11 minutes ago, jaehyun1009 said:

The guide says you can't transfer the cid crafting boost to a new character after a patch but can't you buy it on a new character and still have the same effect?

Yes, you can do that.  I've got a crafting character set up that way and it's still working just fine as long as you buy it on that character and never take them out on battles.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, re_panos said:

I'm about to start this up tomorrow. Have any useful begginer guides benn linked in this thread? I tried searching for myself but I felt overwhelmed by the amount of information xD

My best tip is remember levels on ur character matter very little besides making the ai members stronger. Ur Gunnar want to be getting good weapons and for a beginner I'd suggest is buy a battle mace from maldicio asap level it into a behemoth masher than a Scharnhorst onceu turn it I to that which is the final form if the mace start pumping in stuff that raises strengh and whatever other stats u want till u max out no real set strategy it's obtainable early and if used right will get you through 99% of fights it deals out the max damage of 9999 when charged it's a beast  but it's slow so I just used it for breaking and warp strikes and in big fights it's big it's dirty it's strong and will serve till u can get a fancy God killer weapon if that's ur shtick

Edited by Taliesin_2943

5 hours ago, Aexuz said:

When you finish one mission someone random appears and Cook a meal that gives a bonus to all the players. Kenny is one of them but is the rarest person to appear. 

Is there any way for him to appear 100% or is it random?

4 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

My best tip is remember levels on ur character matter very little besides making the ai members stronger. Ur Gunnar want to be getting good weapons and for a beginner I'd suggest is buy a battle mace from maldicio asap level it into a behemoth masher than a Scharnhorst onceu turn it I to that which is the final form if the mace start pumping in stuff that raises strengh and whatever other stats u want till u max out no real set strategy it's obtainable early and if used right will get you through 99% of fights it deals out the max damage of 9999 when charged it's a beast  but it's slow so I just used it for breaking and warp strikes and in big fights it's big it's dirty it's strong and will serve till u can get a fancy God killer weapon if that's ur shtick

Will try the mace. Thank you!

Really stupid question... but how do you even access comrades? Currently in maingame chapter 8, got the royal pack. The dlc page claims comrades is already installed, but I can't find it anywhere -.-; There isn't much more time to do this, but there's not the biggest deal if I miss out.

15 minutes ago, ladorunner said:

Really stupid question... but how do you even access comrades? Currently in maingame chapter 8, got the royal pack. The dlc page claims comrades is already installed, but I can't find it anywhere -.-; There isn't much more time to do this, but there's not the biggest deal if I miss out.

On the main screen look under downloadable content 

I'm slowly making progress through the game, although the AI usually does nothing, so things are 3x as hard to say the least. If anyone wants to play together/help me, feel free to add me.

2 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

You mean after december 13? No, you must earn every trophy before they closed the server and seem like after december 13 you may not earn any trophy.

What if you disconect your ps4 from the internet and never patch the game? That could probably work.

45 minutes ago, re_panos said:

I'm slowly making progress through the game, although the AI usually does nothing, so things are 3x as hard to say the least. If anyone wants to play together/help me, feel free to add me.

What if you disconect your ps4 from the internet and never patch the game? That could probably work.

Possibly but what if they just kill trophy support for it in the main games list so even if u got a trophy offline it won't read online