NG+ and higher level cap, available when?

Since I still have plenty sub-quests to complete (I was at level 50 already four missions before (spoiler about a main quest's objective)

Spoiler

meeting my mother for the first time, so LOL

I was wondering when NG+ and the chance of being over level 50 will be available, so I won't waste all the experience I have already lost by completing the main quest story and the other experience I will miss by staying at level 50 since I still have to achieve the platinum trophy

Yes, I like being overpowered in all videogames to do things faster and I always take care of collectibles and side quests before the main story, but that's my choice :D

3 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Since I still have plenty sub-quests to complete (I was at level 50 already four missions before (spoiler about a main quest's objective)

Reveal hidden contents

meeting my mother for the first time, so LOL

I was wondering when NG+ and the chance of being over level 50 will be available, so I won't waste all the experience I have already lost by completing the main quest story and the other experience I will miss by staying at level 50 since I still have to achieve the platinum trophy

Yes, I like being overpowered in all videogames to do things faster and I always take care of collectibles and side quests before the main story, but that's my choice :D

Ubisoft already revealed that every experience point we gained after reaching the actual level cap will be added retroactively after the cap increase goes live. So you're not wasting any XP while questing at max level.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Any news on NG+ trophy? Would be a trophy rush only for me.. I was crazy enough to get all questionmarks and 100% on this game and it would suck if it was all gone thanks to NG+ 

Assassin's Creed games have never had NG+. I'm not 100% sure about Origins ever getting an NG+ mode, but if it did then there wasn't a trophy for it at least.

18 minutes ago, SMKpaladin said:

Ubisoft already revealed that every experience point we gained after reaching the actual level cap will be added retroactively after the cap increase goes live. So you're not wasting any XP while questing at max level.

Good to know. I've stopped playing the game, waiting for the higher level cap before I continue.

(I have the platinum already, I just felt like doing more at some point)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SMKpaladin said:

Lmfao if this game gives retroactive XP I'm very curious as to where we'll auto-level. We've wasted 100's of thousands of XP. Maybe even close to a million. I'll get on later to see what our XP Gained stat is on Ubisoft Club.

1 hour ago, Agent 47 said:

Assassin's Creed games have never had NG+. I'm not 100% sure about Origins ever getting an NG+ mode, but if it did then there wasn't a trophy for it at least.

Origins did receive NG+ but no trophy for it. However, you do unlock an outfit upon beating the game again. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SMKpaladin said:

Really? Very nice, so today I'll achieve the platinum thanks for your info!

18 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

Good to know. I've stopped playing the game, waiting for the higher level cap before I continue.

(I have the platinum already, I just felt like doing more at some point)

Origins had NG+ day one, just no trophy for it.