Glitched trophies

Just a heads up to anyone playing this. 

I couldn't get the trophy for shifting into everyone else so asked the devs on Twitter if it was bugged. They replied and said yes and they'll be a patch to fix it and other trophies. 

Another I couldn't get was for watching all of Dorata's videos but looking at the stats a few have that, so that one obviously isn't glitched. I must just be missing something for it. 

• Like 3

I asked the producers about the patch for the glitched trophies and got this response:  

The patch has been submitted to consoles so it shouldn’t be too long but we’re told it could take up to 20 days... ? Hopefully it will be quicker though.

Hopefully it won't take 20 days, but I appreciate their quick response. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I asked the producers about the patch for the glitched trophies and got this response:  

The patch has been submitted to consoles so it shouldn’t be too long but we’re told it could take up to 20 days... " src="https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f62c.png" style="color:#14171a;" title="Grimacing face"> Hopefully it will be quicker though.

Hopefully it won't take 20 days, but I appreciate their quick response. 

Well atleast they fixed it quickly compared to the devs that made Perception, Night in the Woods & Troll and I.

Edited by Quink666

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, CuteBoringLove said:

I left Danny alone with Ellis and didn't get the trophy, or do I have to do it a different way?

What option did you choose specifically? I chose "send the police over" and got it in the next chapter.  

Also does anyone have issues unlocking "Book 'em Danny." I've done everything the guide I found says in which you have to call out Lexi on her lies saying it's obstructing justice, the chief pretty much agrees they're both suspects but it didn't pop. Don't really feel like going through the game again for this. 

3 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

What option did you choose specifically? I chose "send the police over" and got it in the next chapter.  

Also does anyone have issues unlocking "Book 'em Danny." I've done everything the guide I found says in which you have to call out Lexi on her lies saying it's obstructing justice, the chief pretty much agrees they're both suspects but it didn't pop. Don't really feel like going through the game again for this. 

Yes, that's what I did too. I did the exact same thing the second time and it unlocked, but instead offered the chief as the alternative.

Were the girls unavailable in the next chapter? That's what happened when my trophy unlocked. I remember doing the same things but maybe theres more to it. Perhaps harassing the chief after shapeshifting into the girls?

• 5 weeks later...

I can't seem to get the Ending to get me killed.

I played about 25 times and it is always Zak.

The first two times where I really played and explored, I also got a Violet ending once.

But just from mashing x in order to blast through the game, there don't seem to be any changes.

Not sure, if the killer really is always chosen at the beginning. Rather think, that some dialogues while having shapeshifted into someone else are required to determine who is the killer.

Edit: Probably totally unrelated, but I just got the Rayne ending after I changed my language from English to German.

Well, at last, I got it. I played roughly 30 times to get it. (And I also just mashed x and didn't shapeshift once)

Edited by dalailama1989

• 4 months later...
On 08/11/2018 at 0:11 PM, Stormwarrior90 said:

Same type of game like Late Shift,The Bunker...Right?

On 08/11/2018 at 0:16 PM, TwiceOnSundays said:

Yeah it is. From the same publisher as those and the devs last did that Dr Dekker game.

And the best of the bunch IMO. Made me chuckle at some of the responses more than once. None of the others had me wanting to play through again to see was I missed. (Yeah, I know Late Shift pretty much forced us to, but I didn't want to! ;) )

I felt it manipulated our emotions and preconceptions much better than the others. For example, I started out despising Rayne and ended up quite liking him. And Zak, he was really set up as the bad guy, eh? I felt so bad when I pointed the finger at him and he wasn't the murderer.

Did anyone else notice that the brand on the radio was Dekker? :D

And I was disappointed that I didn't get to choose one of the options offered at the end, like leave with the Tarot crowd or stay in August. Hints at a sequel, perhaps? I hope so...

• 6 months later...