tjoe1bkhjtqxm

Easiest fps platinum ever?

54 posts in this topic

I don't know but it seems to me that multiplayer trophies are a lot easy, just time consuming for reaching the score as a Player (but these trophies will be on Singleplayer or in multiplayer?)

I haven't seen anyu trophy about "Reach level 30 in multiplayer" so according to me platinum is achievable in 2-3 days

The plane one, Death From Above, is the only one I might struggle with since I'm terrible at flying planes. Regardless though it's still a brutally easy platinum.

Edited by Dethfuse

It's only got 22 trophies and a platinum.  It's got online trophies, and I want to complain about that on a game where online is this game's bread and butter.

Edited by grimydawg

Elite (scoring 500k points) will the longer in the online if you can get the 5 roadkills and Death from Above in the between getting said 500k points. However, you can get between 10k to 20k per match, so it will be a really short plat. 

16 minutes ago, Dethfuse said:

The plane one, Death From Above, is the only one I might struggle with since I'm terrible at flying planes. Regardless though it's still a brutally easy platinum.

GTA V made me a pro at flying planes lol

I'd love it if they threw a curveball by making Hardcore mode excruciatingly difficult. :P But easy platinums do draw sales and EA sure does love their money, so that's a long shot. :( 

13 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

In before there are DLCs that add extremely grindy and time-consuming mp trophies *glances at Battlefield Hardline*.

Same with Battlefield 1. Well, none of the requirements were super hard, but definitely more time consuming/challenging than the base game.

Only 22 trophies is pretty disappointing. I realize some like having more golds but I would like to see every AAA game have 51 trophies including the Plat. 

Thankful for no Battle Royale Trophies 

calling this the easiest fps ever is definitely a stretch though lol

Edited by iLivingProof

Placing my money on the DLCs having very hard trophies including the BR mode in March!

I’m not bothered by how many trophies a game has - Platinum is Platinum, 100% is 100%!

22 is a very low number for an AAA game IMO.

Oh well.. wasn't planning on buying at full price anyway. Blackout has kept me busier than I thought from a MP standpoint.

I'll probably grab this game after several years just for something different (will definitely be tired of COD and other MP by then).

maybe there won't be any dlc trophies since this game will get contact update rather than traditional DLC's like old Battlefields

Edited by mojtaba333

3 hours ago, Dethfuse said:

This. This will be my biggest struggle!

3 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

GTA V made me a pro at flying planes lol

Too bad flying planes in GTA 5 is super easy lol.

Can't get my head around people complaining about the amount of trophies. It still has the same/similar amount of points as any other base game list with a plat. But you're getting more golds less bronzes. Surely this is a good thing? Well it is in my book anyway. Give me this list over a 51 trophy list containing 1 gold, 2 silvers and 47 bronzes any day.

i have a feeling they're gonna do a BF hardline and dump hard af dlc trophies into the mix to really make that 100% brutal.

Hopefully there is some challenge to Hardcore or yeah, this will be an easy plat. BF1 was pretty easy too. 

DLC will take time as always with BF. 

Another game supporting the idea that “games are getting easier over time”. That is one thing CoD has over this franchise, they make harder plats. 

Orc slayer is probably the fasted but it stinks of devs just making money. Metro series is probably the best alien isolation and resi 7 are the best money wise, cod sucks full of kids acting like there real soliders and battlefield ain't been the same since bf4 I have titanfall and bf1 and still ain't touched them, but defo the 4 games I mentioned are the best and there cheap, just did Homefront and a lot of people put it down but it's a pretty decent title if you can just ignore the so many glitches.

I think someone didn't play the 20th anniversary re-release of Duke Nukem 3D. 

Plat can easily be done in under an hour with cheats, and even without them, it's piss easy.

Well this trophy list is dreadful. I hope this hasn't come from people complaining about how bad online trophies are. Games like this need trophies that at least semi challenging since Multiplayer is its main mode, but not overly stupid either like Battlefield Hardline.