Easiest fps platinum ever?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I don't know but it seems to me that multiplayer trophies are a lot easy, just time consuming for reaching the score as a Player (but these trophies will be on Singleplayer or in multiplayer?)

I haven't seen anyu trophy about "Reach level 30 in multiplayer" so according to me platinum is achievable in 2-3 days

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

In before there are DLCs that add extremely grindy and time-consuming mp trophies *glances at Battlefield Hardline*.

Same with Battlefield 1. Well, none of the requirements were super hard, but definitely more time consuming/challenging than the base game.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dethfuse said:

The plane one, Death From Above, is the only one I might struggle with since I'm terrible at flying planes. Regardless though it's still a brutally easy platinum.

This. This will be my biggest struggle!

3 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

GTA V made me a pro at flying planes lol

Too bad flying planes in GTA 5 is super easy lol.

• Like 2

Can't get my head around people complaining about the amount of trophies. It still has the same/similar amount of points as any other base game list with a plat. But you're getting more golds less bronzes. Surely this is a good thing? Well it is in my book anyway. Give me this list over a 51 trophy list containing 1 gold, 2 silvers and 47 bronzes any day.

• Like 2

Hopefully there is some challenge to Hardcore or yeah, this will be an easy plat. BF1 was pretty easy too. 

DLC will take time as always with BF. 

Another game supporting the idea that “games are getting easier over time”. That is one thing CoD has over this franchise, they make harder plats. 

Orc slayer is probably the fasted but it stinks of devs just making money. Metro series is probably the best alien isolation and resi 7 are the best money wise, cod sucks full of kids acting like there real soliders and battlefield ain't been the same since bf4 I have titanfall and bf1 and still ain't touched them, but defo the 4 games I mentioned are the best and there cheap, just did Homefront and a lot of people put it down but it's a pretty decent title if you can just ignore the so many glitches.

Well this trophy list is dreadful. I hope this hasn't come from people complaining about how bad online trophies are. Games like this need trophies that at least semi challenging since Multiplayer is its main mode, but not overly stupid either like Battlefield Hardline.