Catch a fish that weighs at least 19lb

K1ngsTi

5 hours ago, ARH65512 said:

Can anyone explain to me where Willows Crest is like on the map? Can't find it? It's not the same as Willard's Rest, right? And what about rank 10?

Top right corner where the map ends.

It's the same font they use for cabins and similar things that's why it could be hard to find.

Use sea bait for muskies.

What do you wanna know about rank 10? 

You have to catch a fish of every type.

15 fishes total and 13 legendaries.

You can combine these and save time cause all legendaries are basically just better versions and count towards the progress.

Still easy doable without legendaries imo.

Edited by KingTom95

I have been trying for 2 hours to catch a 19lbs fish. I am only getting fish that are 14 lbs. I've tried the spot where the legendary muskie is and all I am getting are 14 lbs muskies. What is this 'sea bait' you guys are talking about? I have a special river lure, lake lure and swamp lure and a special spinner. There is no sea bait that I know of.

43 minutes ago, TVDex252 said:

Does anyone know where to find a regular Perch and a Smallmouth Bass? Im on Survivalist 10 where you need to catch 15 different fish. For the Perch I was told around Roanoke but the water there is poisoned.

I caught Perch with Special Spinner bait. It's pretty common, caught mine at Spider gorge when I was catching Northern Pike. But I also found it at other spots.

Smallmouth was in the river west of Valentine for me

7 hours ago, Erkawest said:

I caught Perch with Special Spinner bait. It's pretty common, caught mine at Spider gorge when I was catching Northern Pike. But I also found it at other spots.

Smallmouth was in the river west of Valentine for me

Thank you, this really helped me!