Rarest Platinum of 2018

SkyesUnholy

29 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

Dammmm , you can still achieve this in 2018? I'm impressed. I obtained it a long tine ago, my proudest platinum on my favorite game of all time. Good one sir, good one <3

Yes. Took long time to find players but i managed to complete it finally.

My rarest plat this year:

spacer.pngL1088a3.png

Platinum (boring name :()

1,23%

150 Achiever

30th Oct 2018

10:30 pm

2 months 2 weeks 3 days

Mediocre game, story was cool (Humans vs Aliens not new though :D) but an RTS with no camera overview but always POV from one unit was weird... Luckily the online is dead instead of shutdown :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

1L0245fb.png

Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two 

Rarity:  PSN 0.5% / PSNP 0.74%

Achieved: 23/10/2018

PS Vita Version 

This one is my rarest in my collection and the rarest of 2018 really good game i think due to the punishing auto-save and Ad-Hoc trophies is why this one is so rare because one mistake can lock you out of the platinum trophy and force a new playthough. 

Stardew Valley

1L299258.png

Coming in at a whopping 0.69%, this not only is my rarest of 2018, but it's also my rarest platinum of all time. Sure there is about a month and a half left of '18, but Ii's safe to say I don't see myself earning a platinum rarer than this one.

1L61e82f.png

The Big One 
Obtain every other trophy in the game.

5.94%
VERY RARE

Not too special compared to some others here, but I am still proud of it :)  My first game on the Ps3 back in 2011 and I finally went back to it due to the server closures! Got the online stuff only a few days before it's complete shutdown. The game was way easier than I remembered it to be haha

A lot of tasty plats people have popped this year.

I actually completely forgot that I popped my rarest plat this year. I'd rather it not be. I'd rather have Art of Fighting Anthology plat be my rarest. It's certainly harder than my rarest. It only has 26 achievers as well, but with so few owners, it puts the rarity pretty high up there.

In any case, I digress. Here's my rarest:

Injustice (PS4 version, NA server)

1Lbe7cfc.png

Platinum Trophy

206 achievers.

0.10%

• Like 1

My rarest in 2018 also become my rarest platinum on my list:

Street Fighter V - The Never-Ending Path (1.27%)

1L8ecdef.png

Started the game on day one when it released and only have gotten the platinum a couple weeks ago, still very glad they made Survival mode easier, otherwise this might've stayed incomplete. Praise Capcom for that move.

Edited by minh2t
  • Like 1

For me it appears to be:

Out of Bounds - 0.65%

Back in January, there's a close runner up also from January:

Ultimate Played The Game - 0.69%

So nothing really special at all, as to be expected since I'm not really into this whole trophy stuff, but, those were both some really fun games. Lumo is full of classic game references and has a fun old-school yet modern style of gameplay (don't judge on the graphics) and Bound is pretty much a speedrunning oriented game with plenty of options how to tackle it and plenty of tricks to master.

• Like 1

1L095db5.png

The Last Guardian - 3.42% at the time of writing

Some trophy lists can completely ruin a good game and this is one of them. Any emotional moments in the game are completely destroyed once you hit NG+ since you basically have to complete the game both as slow and as fast as possible. On top of that, Trico's occasionally erratic AI pissed me off so much, especially during the speedrun. So you have a game with autosave + speedrun trophy + unpredictable AI that can totally ruin your run. I suggest people not go for this platinum at all lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is F1 2010 at 1.55%. I platted it recently more than 5 years after starting the game. It's not very hard, just a little grindy in both the single and the multiplayer. It was part of my mission to plat all F1 titles for PS3 (and in due time for PS4 too). I only need to grab the online trophies for F1 2012 to complete the PS3 games.