Major Cannibalism?

MontieDarko

• 2 months later...

Me and My cousin did this in MP we set up a campfire near the beach where there is high cannibal spawn, we would just kill a cannibal each eat them separately and rinse and repeat till it popped took a while longer than expected but i would recommend going for it in a single load of your game so nothing gets reset after you leave and come back. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

What worked for me was collecting 12 arms + 12 legs. The recent aquired (fresh) ones I cooked over a fire, while nonstop eating the dried ones. I ate the cooked ones in between, but when I ate the last dried part, I got the trophy. Simply save beforehand and give it a shot.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/4/2020 at 6:23 PM, eispan71 said:

I ate DRIED ones at first and keeping the heads to track how many I have eaten... no trophy... then started eating freshly COOKED ones and the trophy popped.

I believe that you do actually have to cook the Cannibal's legs and arms, not use the drying rack. I tried to do this along with the Choppy Trophy but got the Choppy one but not the Major Cannibalism one yet. 

UPDATE.

Just got the Major Cannibalism. 

Cook them, DO NOT USE THE DRYING RACK.

Edited by Jermster_91

24 minutes ago, socialserpent said:

Is it confirmed then that you have to do this in one session? Because I've eaten way more than 12 arms and 12 legs and have dismembered  over 10 cannibals, still no trophies.

Definitely. You have to do this in one session, keep killing them and dismembering, eating dry meat doesn't count properly, always put the pieces on a fire and eat them immediately. There's a good farming spot at the bottom of the map, go to the beach near the cave and there will guaranteed always be enemies spawning.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Easiest way to do this.  Fill up drying racks with enough legs and arms for trophy.  When they all dry (make save first just in case) EAT THEM ALL OFF THE RACK BY HOLDING DOWN :cross:Don't put them in your inventory before eating them, just eat them right off the rack when you have enough.
I just started a new game normal, let cannibal kill you so you end up in cave 2 (
Hanging Cave) there is 2 medicines in there at the exit.. So if you get overwhelmed you can run back down into the cave grab more medicine and try again.

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune