matthi_45

matthi_45's Dispute

11 posts in this topic

matthi_45

Dirt 2
We were invited by a colleague and suddenly I had the trophy

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
I played at zombies and then I got into a lobby with 3 other players then he activated cheats where all the trophies are suddenly bummed

Tell me why you thought it was a good idea to dispute these flags? Do you think we're stupid?

Edited by MMDE

Then he would have mentioned a brother or cousin and not a colleague I think.

His profile is laughable. I checked 2 games we had in common and he cheated both.

Tales of Symphonia was especially funny because the second trophy he earns is the platinum, and the intervals between trophies are all exactly the same time.

My cousin's PS3 broke when syncing trophies after abandoning the game for years lulz.

37 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

Tales of Symphonia was especially funny because the second trophy he earns is the platinum, and the intervals between trophies are all exactly the same time.

LOL. I had to check that and, yup.

1 hour ago, AndresLionheart said:

It's been awhile now since I've seen a list like this one... 

Anyway, this account has several games clearly cheated. I'm not gonna bother reporting since he's already over the limit.

"Twisted Metal" is also a mess...

1 hour ago, AndresLionheart said:

His profile is laughable. I checked 2 games we had in common and he cheated both.

I don't understand how they cheated it that badly either, literal got the plat almost 2 weeks before most the other trophies. How can a save file screw up the timestamps so bad?

5 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

His entire profile is a mess, with timestamps bouncing all over the place.  Sure, it's in the realm of possibility that it could be a couple of consoles sharing one PSN profile, but it's more likely that there are nefarious activities afoot.

Tales of Symphonia is particularly bad.  His trophies for Rainbow Moon are a catastrophe as well.  I can't speak to anything beyond that, because those are the only games on that profile that I've played.... but patterns such as that don't pre-dispose me to believe him.

Yeah, it's just garbage. See my first reply in this thread. And to thread creator, you can PM me the answer if you wanna.