Marenian Tavern Story trophy thoughts?

MidnightDragon

This game looks really good and the trophy list looks grindy, could be a long plat wonder if it will have missables like a one time gather spot...

Dungeon Exploring Turned base fighting while gathering items from a once a day gather spot to make food and items from a recipe book to help build your tavern... Sounds like an Atelier rip off... Im sold, first day buy for me.

Edited by fisty123

1 hour ago, xLilSheWolfx said:

So I am guessing this Japan only at the moment with a future western release???

Yeah thats how Kemco do things. The game is already out on mobile.
Also this game will hit NA months before it hits the Europe store as so far all the releases by Kemco have been like this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I never heard of this until now. I love simulation games and RPG games, so this looks right up my alley. This looks like a cross between Little Dragons Cafe and the Atelier series. Ultimately it looks like what Little Dragons Cafe should of been, except keep the graphical/visual style of LDC since those parts were fine. This is going on my list for sure.

• Like 1

It's an interesting game so far. I'm currently grinding out the trophies in post game. As far as I can tell, there is a good possibility that there is only one or two missable trophies. That would be equipment/orbs. I unfortunately forgot to steal from the bosses until I was half way through the game, and I believe they have exclusive stealable items. As far as I know, you cannot refight them. 

Edit: you unlock a boss rush mode after beating every boss + optional bosses, you can steal from them then if you miss them. 

Edited by WesBusiness
Updated
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 4.12.2018 at 2:41 AM, WesBusiness said:

It's an interesting game so far. I'm currently grinding out the trophies in post game. As far as I can tell, there is a good possibility that there is only one or two missable trophies. That would be equipment/orbs. I unfortunately forgot to steal from the bosses until I was half way through the game, and I believe they have exclusive stealable items. As far as I know, you cannot refight them. 

Edit: you unlock a boss rush mode after beating every boss + optional bosses, you can steal from them then if you miss them. 

this game is released today in Europe, can you confirm there are no missable trophies?

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2020 at 6:09 PM, gernboes said:

this game is released today in Europe, can you confirm there are no missable trophies?

Can confirm, no missable trophies. For easier life, have Erika on your team always and make sure to steal every new enemy you see especially the bosses. 

I am few trophies away from the Plat and I must say, this is probably the most grindy and hardest Kemco game I have played so far. The 1k each type of dish sold is pretty tedious and I am still need to gather 900 times :|