Maxima Mirage Locations?

TheJadedJay

So I recently downloaded the Maxima upgrade DLC to get me back into the game to platinum it on my other account, but I can't for the life of me find some of the new mirages.
I stumbled on Mel easily enough and found videos for the few that seem to be in new Murkrifts. (Though I didn't realize there was a book puzzle for one at first.)

But does anyone know where YojimboGamut and Daigoro are?

I did the Intervention with them and got three Daigoro prisms, but when I go back in they are still unimprismable.

World-of-Final-Fantasy-Maxima_2018_11-02World-of-Final-Fantasy-Maxima_2018_11-02World-of-Final-Fantasy-Maxima_2018_11-02

Same can be said for Shiva-Ixion whom I also can't find but have the prism for after the intervention quest. I also have no clue where Lich is either.

I looked around but there don't seem to be any guides yet, just lists of the new features and such and a few obscure German videos for the ones in Murkrifts.

EDIT:
I also don't know how to trigger the secret ending now I think about it...

Edited by TheJadedJay
Typo

7 minutes ago, zadorvp said:

Shiva-Ixion is in the colisseum and Lich (probably Yojimbo, etc as well) I've heard is in the new ultimate dungeon. I would have confirmation on those by now but had to switch to playing Final Fantasy XV's Comrades due to the recent news xD Sorry!

Unless I scrolled past them repeatedly I only saw the ones I caught in the Murkrifts in the coliseum. I'll check again tomorrow since I just got off for the night. I haven't found the dungeon or the secret ending. And no problem! xD 

Edited by TheJadedJay
Added sentence

8 minutes ago, TheJadedJay said:

Unless I scrolled past them repeatedly I only saw the ones I caught in the Murkrifts in the coliseum. I'll check again tomorrow since I just got off for the night. I haven't found the dungeon or the secret ending. And no problem! xD 

After the Serah intervention quest, Shiva-Ixion shows up as a new colisseum fight (she'll be near the FF Mascots fight on the list). By the way, did you also get the Mecha Choco (not Chocobo which was in the base game) hidden in an airship murkrift?

The dungeon is accessed  from where the Ultimate Gate was in the game (take the red crystal from the Crystal Tower airship fast travel point).

47 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

please tell me that I can get these new mirages in post game save file too, I hit nearly 300 hours and pretty much max out the twins and every mirage I got, would be stupid that this save file to go away just like that.

Everything that was added (except New Game+ and Nightmare difficulty) is available in post-game :)

1 hour ago, TheJadedJay said:

So a quick update... I woke up and scrolled much more slowly through the colisseum list and Shiva-Ixion is there, but still no Yojimbo, Gamut or Daigoro... Still no idea where the extra dungeon or hidden cut-scene is either.

Extra dungeon is inside the Crystal Tower (take the red crystal there to reach it) and Yojimbo, etc are likely inside it. The hidden cutscene is apparently obtainable after beating the new powered-up Brandelis after meeting some secret criteria (beating Immortal Dark Dragon might be one?).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zadorvp said:

Extra dungeon is inside the Crystal Tower (take the red crystal there to reach it) and Yojimbo, etc are likely inside it. The hidden cutscene is apparently obtainable after beating the new powered-up Brandelis after meeting some secret criteria (beating Immortal Dark Dragon might be one?).

Thank you! I didn't even think to go back through there. I caught those three on the fourth floor in the new dungeon. Had to back out without finishing the dungeon to do other things in my day, but I will see if Lich is in there too later.  

• Like 1