Emerald Shores

Gefro-On-Defro

2 hours ago, Josh1billion said:

Hi everyone, Emerald Shores developer here.  Thanks for the feedback 1f601.png

It's pretty cheap at $9.99 and cross-buy on PS4 + PS Vita.  The PS4 version launches this Tuesday (Nov. 13), with the PS Vita version to follow a couple of weeks later.

If you're curious about the game length, I think it will take most players somewhere around 4-8 hours to get the platinum, depending on skill level and whether you're using a guide.

Speaking of guides, I wrote a free web-based strategy guide for it here: http://www.fordesoft.com/strategy-guides/emerald-shores/cover .  If anyone wants to adapt the info there into a trophy guide here, feel free.

Oh also, an EU release is planned too but I'm not sure when it'll happen yet -- I'm working on making that happen right now.  My guess is the end of this month the first half of December.

Hey, I’m in EU, so comment here again when it releases please so I’m aware! Look forward to playing, thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/9/2018 at 3:05 PM, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Hey, I’m in EU, so comment here again when it releases please so I’m aware! Look forward to playing, thanks!

It's releasing today in Europe ?  Hope you enjoy.

This is the PS4 version by the way (PS Vita version releases next week in Europe, on January 22).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ferryjan said:

Does NA and EU share same trophy lists? I can only find NA ones on this site 

I think they do, but I'm not 100% sure honestly.  This is my first time publishing a game in Europe.  Looks like it didn't go live today after all for some reason, will have to check with Sony, as the PlayStation Blog says today.  May be that the PS4 and Vita versions end up getting released simultaneously later this month.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2019 at 7:40 PM, Josh1billion said:

I think they do, but I'm not 100% sure honestly.  This is my first time publishing a game in Europe.  Looks like it didn't go live today after all for some reason, will have to check with Sony, as the PlayStation Blog says today.  May be that the PS4 and Vita versions end up getting released simultaneously later this month.

Emerald Shores EU version does indeed share the same trophy list as NA version. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
29 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

hi, can anyone platted it says an estimate difficulty and total time? its on sale and wondering if buy it or not. thanks

It's easy. I don't remember how long it takes, maybe like eight hours because you have to beat it twice? I remember liking it, though. I got the ps4 and vita platinum and I'm not all that good at platformers, to be honest. I say get it, and have fun!