DEATH END RE;QUEST Coming to the West! 2019 (PS4)

DarkSoleride

Hi All

Compile Hearts game that was originally announced for Japan and Asia regions is getting a western release next year February 2019! :D

Personally never really been into their games but this one peaked my interest looking forward to to :D

North America: 19th February 2019

Europe: 22nd February 2019

Source

https://www.rpgsite.net/news/7957-death-end-re-quest-launches-february-19-in-north-america-february-22-in-europe

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I wouldn't wonder if Sony bans it right before the release like they done with Omega Labyrinth Z.

Or censor it down to an E rated version like they done with Nekopara.

Yeah i hope not i was really looking forward to Omega Labyrinth Z for my Vita earlier this year and this censorship-parade that Sony is on at the moment is kind of annoying. I guess we will just wait and see. Neko i am not sure about as its a NA and HK Only game at the moment not on EU stores anywhere from what i can see.  

17 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Yeah i hope not i was really looking forward to Omega Labyrinth Z for my Vita earlier this year and this censorship-parade that Sony is on at the moment is kind of annoying. I guess we will just wait and see. Neko i am not sure about as its a NA and HK Only game at the moment not on EU stores anywhere from what i can see.  

Nekopara Vol 1 is on Switch and uncensored >.> the Cencored version is the PS4 Game and if its cencored in Japan by Sony then here too  and maybe it will not even come to PS4 here 

• Like 1