I need help finding a donkey.

ThePhatMatt

3 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

Is that the same thing as a mule? Because I've seen one of those just hanging around Emerald Ranch a few times when I've been over there, unless it was a donkey but I can't remember. It was one or the other.

Mule and Donkey are separate. I'm just going to wait until I've got the other animals I need and go ranch to ranch hoping one spawns. I hope I haven't missed the trophy because of something so stupid.

I'm also having trouble finding a small alligator, I only have that and the snowy egret left to skin.

6 minutes ago, ThePhatMatt said:

Mule and Donkey are separate. I'm just going to wait until I've got the other animals I need and go ranch to ranch hoping one spawns. I hope I haven't missed the trophy because of something so stupid.

I'm also having trouble finding a small alligator, I only have that and the snowy egret left to skin.

I have seen plenty of Small alligators and Egrets in Lagras (swamp) region.

24 minutes ago, HusKyCode said:

I have seen plenty of Small alligators and Egrets in Lagras (swamp) region.

I've been searching the swamps for about 3 hours now, no luck so far with either. Plenty of the other two Egrets and thousands of adult Alligators, just nothing that I need :(

Edit: Horse got turned into a paste by a train while I was looking for a pigeon and I had to reload a save from an hour ago. There was a snowy egret right next to me. Just need the small alligator now I think. Does anyone know if they're just in the spawn pool for regular alligators, so I just need to refresh the spawns until one appears?

Ok, turns out the small alligators aren't called American Alligator (Small) when you're looking through your binoculars. I found one by the train track out of Saint Denis where you catch the legendary lake sturgeon :D 

Edited by ThePhatMatt

16 minutes ago, KingTom95 said:

Before I start another thread I will ask here.

I still need the catahoula cut and the siberian husky.

Any tips?

Siberian Husky is at Manzanita Post near Beecher's Hope. I'm pretty sure I saw a Catahoula Cur in Rhodes when I went there to study the donkey, might have been another breed, but it's worth checking.

On the topic of dogs, the last animal I needed to study was the Chesapeake Bay Retriever, I couldn't find the fisherman that has this dog with him in the videos I could find, but there was one sitting down at Flatneck Station. 

Edited by ThePhatMatt