Glitched trophies on Vita

visighost

Some trophies have been unlocking fine, some not:

I've Made a Huge Mistake, obtained for clearing the second island, unlocked, but You Spin Me RIght Round, obtained for clearing the first, never did.

It's Tuesday! never unlocked, nor did That's Where the Happy People Go. But The Horn Proclaimers and Fly Like an Eagle did...

I tried rebooting the game, and clearing the last 1st island mission, standing still at the Memorial, and pulling out the stats menu again, but nothing worked.

Anyone else have had the same issues? I'm especially worried about the collectible, 100% and 8h ride ones - don't really want to invest the time and not even have a shiny digital trophy to show for it in the end.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if exiting to menu will work as a pause equivalent on the Vita for Smoke & Mirrors? I hear pausing in game is not an option...

• Like 1

One list or many doesn't matter: you can't obtain it on the PS4, but you can on the Vita - or at least that's what the devs have said. But now that there's other trophies that appear glitched on the Vita, we may have to use both consoles to get 100%.

EDIT- Aaaand Baby on Board is glitched as well.

Edited by visighost

• 2 months later...

Seems its very off and on if it works or not.

Some trophies OP didnt get unlocked normally for me. Atm im only on 2nd island, on first mission, and Its Tuesday is the one not unlocking for me. No clue why either. Ive tried being positioned differently, changed way car spins, even standing there during mission. All fails. Might work normally for someone else though.

• 6 months later...
On 1/22/2019 at 7:55 AM, Cissa90 said:

Seems its very off and on if it works or not.

Some trophies OP didnt get unlocked normally for me. Atm im only on 2nd island, on first mission, and Its Tuesday is the one not unlocking for me. No clue why either. Ive tried being positioned differently, changed way car spins, even standing there during mission. All fails. Might work normally for someone else though.

May I ask you how you did unlock "Its Tuesday" eventually? On the VITA? I got it unlocked on PS4 but I think I still need it for my VITA save.

• 4 weeks later...
On 25.7.2019 at 9:57 PM, A1rPun said:

May I ask you how you did unlock "Its Tuesday" eventually? On the VITA? I got it unlocked on PS4 but I think I still need it for my VITA save.

That i did on ps4 aswell. Its glitched on vita when i tried it.

• Like 1