Question about the game: Basic + Legacy Pack

Sea_Dragon777

Hello friends:

- Im a little bit lost with this new version and I was wondering if you guys can guide me a little bit. Im playing the basic game right and I dont know how I can unlock the following trophies:

14S178138.png A New ProfileComplete a Featured Contract. (where I can find it?)

13S875244.png Top of the ClassSet the high score on a Contract. (Its not clear to me how to find contracts I know how but maybe im doing something wrong?)

11Sa16ae4.png Training EscalatedComplete Level 5 of an Escalation Contract set in the ICA Facility. (How I can find on the contracts a Level 5 escalation?)

Thank you for all your help. (Sorry for my bad English) 

@SeaDragon777

Both contracts and escalations are outside of the main story missions, like @UlvenFenrir says. Contracts are a separate tab, escalations are inside the locations tab.

Also, for high score, it will pay off to search for a contract on which only one or two people have posted an easy to beat score.

Go to locations, to ICA Training Facility. Pick any escalation contract that goes up to 5 levels. Haven't checked the exact names but I've seen that there are less escalations available than in the previous game. They're probably periodically going to release more again.

P.S. might want to do yourself a favour and just play through the main story, before attempting stuff like escalations and mastery and such.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Go to locations, to ICA Training Facility. Pick any escalation contract that goes up to 5 levels. Haven't checked the exact names but I've seen that there are less escalations available than in the previous game. They're probably periodically going to release more again.

P.S. might want to do yourself a favour and just play through the main story, before attempting stuff like escalations and mastery and such.

I know how to play Hitman but i never did escalations before on Hitman 1 thats why im still having this kind of questions. If you find a good contrac lvl 5 let me know please.

9 minutes ago, SeaDragon777 said:

I know how to play Hitman but i never did escalations before on Hitman 1 thats why im still having this kind of questions. If you find a good contrac lvl 5 let me know please.

Well, I mean, how this and the previous game work is that you're unlocking the really cool gear as you go - like sniper rifles, duckies and lethal poison and such. It all makes stuff like escalations and getting even more done much easier.

I remember doing the Dexter one in Hokkaido, other than that I don't remember any of the names of the escalations I did.

5 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

I can't find any escalations missions for the prologue. Odd.

1 minute ago, Agent 47 said:

Prologue, as in ICA Facility? Or Hawke's Bay? Because it seems none of the Hitman 2 locations have escalations (yet). For the old levels, I'm seeing at least one for each.

HM2 - ICA Facility doesn't have them. You think that one would have them because they were in the first game.

17 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

HM2 - ICA Facility doesn't have them. You think that one would have them because they were in the first game.

I'd mainly think there's one because the trophy for reaching level 5 of an ICA escalation is still there, and it's already been unlocked by people.

I'm in bed now but I'll check tomorrow.

• Like 1

I was checking the Mastery of the weapons and they make so many changes! The electronic Key Hack is not anymore in Bangkok now its in Isle of Sgail ... im wondering what other changes they did.

- It was fun to Master 20/20 Hokkaido. I think i will start Mastering all legacy before i play Hitman 2. Is it me or the guns weapons are almost the same? 

Edited by SeaDragon777

5 hours ago, SeaDragon777 said:

I was checking the Mastery of the weapons and they make so many changes! The electronic Key Hack is not anymore in Bangkok now its in Isle of Sgail ... im wondering what other changes they did.

Well, there's double the levels and probably not double the weapons/gear. Also, getting all the stuff you got from the first game before starting the new levels would probably be overkill.

I haven't seen the lockpicks yet and I usually use them a lot. I'm not going to check where/when I unlock them though.

- It was fun to Master 20/20 Hokkaido. I think i will start Mastering all legacy before i play Hitman 2. Is it me or the guns weapons are almost the same? 

I've played all old levels yesterday, also to rewatch the story, but I won't do mastery yet, first I'll do the story of the new game. Then again I mastered the old game in the past two weeks so that's still very recent for me.

Dunno about the weapons as a whole but I got the Jaeger at the same moment again.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SeaDragon777 said:

Let us know please, where i can find an escalation lvl 5 to unlock the trophy Training escalated?

You can't do "level 5 escalation". You have to go to the location and pick an escalation mission (some locations have multiple escalations and some are harder than others) and then start on level 1 and play through and continue to move on to the next level until you clear level 5. You can't just start at level 5, you have to work up to it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

I'd mainly think there's one because the trophy for reaching level 5 of an ICA escalation is still there, and it's already been unlocked by people.

I'm in bed now but I'll check tomorrow.

I was checking the story mode for them. lol They are in the World section. I feel dumb. ?

7 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

- Im playing Legacy first because I know the maps already and Im trying to reach level 20 to unlock good weapons for the first Elusive Target. Do you have Hitman Game Of The Year? do you know if the missions (escalations of Patience Zero) are available? (there are escalations but I cant see them)

4 hours ago, Lightning_0608 said:

You can't do "level 5 escalation"...

- The problem is I cant find any escalation to do. If you do and you know the name of the creator please let me know.

3 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

...I feel dumb. 1f605.png

- Same... im glad we have good people here to help us out. 

6 minutes ago, SeaDragon777 said:

- Im playing Legacy first because I know the maps already and Im trying to reach level 20 to unlock good weapons for the first Elusive Target. Do you have Hitman Game Of The Year? do you know if the missions (escalations of Patience Zero) are available? (there are escalations but I cant see them)

I have a version that includes Patient Zero, and yes those are available. I've also checked and the Patient Zero challenges are now worth some mastery experience, if I'm not mistaken they didn't count in the last game.

6 minutes ago, SeaDragon777 said:

- The problem is I cant find any escalation to do. If you do and you know the name of the creator please let me know.

- Same... im glad we have good people here to help us out. 

In the main menu, go to the locations tab. Go to any previous game location. There should be large pictures for missions (as in, in Sapienza there's World Of Tomorrow, The Icon and Landslide. There should also be one or two smaller pictures (about a fourth of the big one's size), which are escalations. Recognisable by the "1/3" and "1/5" counters.

14 hours ago, SeaDragon777 said:

8 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

Dunno about the weapons as a whole but I got the Jaeger at the same moment again.

WEAPONS ARE NOT THE SAME! WEAPONS ARE NOT THE SAME!

This, I realised when trying to assassinate a target on master difficulty, going for unspotted sniper assassin... And then it turns out that the Jaeger sniper I got from finishing Paris is NOT THE SILENCED ONE.

This is some next level trolling from the devs right here.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

WEAPONS ARE NOT THE SAME! WEAPONS ARE NOT THE SAME!

This, I realised when trying to assassinate a target on master difficulty, going for unspotted sniper assassin... And then it turns out that the Jaeger sniper I got from finishing Paris is NOT THE SILENCED ONE.

This is some next level trolling from the devs right here.

Not the silent one? you can find the Silenced one on Hokkaido .

I have a big problem im trying to find the weapons from the Patient Zero GOTY here on Hitman 2 and its not clear for me where I can find them...

- Before was:

Paris / The Corky Commotion (Bat)

Marrakesh / The Cheveyo Calibration (Sniper)

Hokkaido / Dexter Discordance (Gun) 

-  All of the escalations and I can see the even inside of the Legacy maps or Inside of Patient Zero Capaign

I Hope you can help me to find them.

10 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

In the main menu, go to the locations tab. Go to any previous game location. There should be large pictures for missions (as in, in Sapienza there's World Of Tomorrow, The Icon and Landslide. There should also be one or two smaller pictures (about a fourth of the big one's size), which are escalations. Recognisable by the "1/3" and "1/5" counters.

I dont have any escalation available and I dont have an update available (weird) I will try to take a picture and post it here.

Edited by SeaDragon777

Not the silent one? you can find the Silenced one on Hokkaido .

There's several silenced ones. I checked after my previous post. The Hokkaido one is at level 20, but the Colorado one is at level 15, and I got level 10 in Colorado just by playing it once, so I'm going for that one. Also, lethal liquid poison at level 15 in Paris.

But first, I'm going to play the new story. I've done Hawke's Bay twice now, I've done Miami and Colombia too. They're pretty awesome.

I have a big problem im trying to find the weapons from the Patient Zero GOTY here on Hitman 2 and its not clear for me where I can find them...

- Before was:

Paris / The Corky Commotion (Bat)

Marrakesh / The Cheveyo Calibration (Sniper)

Hokkaido / Dexter Discordance (Gun) 

-  All of the escalations and I can see the even inside of the Legacy maps or Inside of Patient Zero Capaign

I Hope you can help me to find them.

Sorry but I didn't play Patient Zero in the previous game - first finished the main story a month or two ago, then last weeks concentrated on getting 100% before the release of the new game, and Patient Zero couldn't help me with that. I'll play them this time around though.

I dont have any escalation available and I dont have an update available (weird) I will try to take a picture and post it here.

Yeah, post a picture, because I don't know what's going wrong.

22 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

I checked again on the Locations tab and in all of the old locations I see one 1/5 escalation (two in ICA Facility).

I asked another friend from USA and he told me he does t have escalations available. How i can post a picture from PS here? 

HITMAN™ Legacy: Bonus Missions is not available for me... i can se so many people with the trophies... is there a way to download it? Also Where i can find Sarajevo 6 ?