I can't get "HOLY SHIT!" I always get "SHITBALLS!"...

Trying to get the deathcry collection going but I don't understand what "Land a perfect strike in Eden." means when reading the guide.

No. 03: HOLY SHIT! and I've tried all sorts of channelling attacks on all the regular enemies but I always get No. 05: SHITBALLS!

I don't have any of the "Land a perfect strike" for any enemies yet so I must be missing something really simple.

All the others have simple button commands you can follow.. Can somebody explain what I'm doing wrong? Thanks. :)

32 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Trying to get the deathcry collection going but I don't understand what "Land a perfect strike in Eden." means when reading the guide.

No. 03: HOLY SHIT! and I've tried all sorts of channelling attacks on all the regular enemies but I always get No. 05: SHITBALLS!

I don't have any of the "Land a perfect strike" for any enemies yet so I must be missing something really simple.

All the others have simple button commands you can follow.. Can somebody explain what I'm doing wrong? Thanks. :)

I get it by doing any combo not in Deathcry collection. For example to get No. 03 do :square::square::square::circle:

• Like 1