Guide of the Year Awards 2018

Dragon-Archon

It really has been an amazing year for guide writers, so I’m anticipating seeing everybody’s nominations! Next month would mark my one year anniversary of becoming a Guide Team member, which is a journey that has been nothing short of exciting. Thank you all for your continued effort, patience, and participation within PSNProfiles through your lovely guides. Although we’re not quite at 2019 yet, I would just like to say, I look forward to what the next year brings us in terms of guide writing.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

If allowed to, I would like to personally donate to the pot. Guide writers inspired me to even start attempting trophies back in 2009, and recently get back into trophy hunting as well as writing myself. Without guides, there would be many platinums I would not have been able to obtain in the past without doing X amount of research.

• Like 1

I just sent my Prey - Mooncrash guide to review in hope it can be published in time.

Im planning to still make another video for the guide and probably need some grammar clean up; which I will definitely do tomorrow. I’ve been real sick and couldn’t finish what I initially planned in time (I also thought it was by 3rd December lol). Apologies in advance, if does not pass the review I will understand.

2 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

I just sent my Prey - Mooncrash guide to review in hope it can be published in time.

Im planning to still make another video for the guide and probably need some grammar clean up; which I will definitely do tomorrow. I’ve been real sick and couldn’t finish what I initially planned in time (I also thought it was by 3rd December lol). Apologies in advance, if does not pass the review I will understand.

I went through the guide and corrected everything. If you add another video, be sure to add a title to it. You can also shoot me a message once it's added and I'll take a look.

• Like 1

Someone voting on his own guide is allowed now? I just saw someone doing that...

Apparently there was a rule against it two years ago.

"You can nominate any guide you want except your own."

Is it allowed now, an oversight by the moderator or common sense (unnecessary to point out)?

2 minutes ago, Neyaru said:

Someone voting on his own guide is allowed now? I just saw someone doing that...

Apparently there was a rule against it two years ago.

"You can nominate any guide you want except your own."

Is it allowed now, an oversight by the moderator or common sense (unnecessary to point out)?

It's not allowed. Thought it would be common sense, but I guess we need to add it again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

xD 

Sooo... All these categories proved to be quite a lot more than we're used to, and though I thought we could get it all done by January we missed the mark by a few days. That being said we've actually already figured out all the winners and are now working on the final things to announce it all - Results should be up in a few days! :dance:

The biggest winner is the community, having all those great guides up here :)

• Like 2