Spyro Reignited Trilogy already sold in stores!?

Meltrind

So, I don't know is this just a thing in Finland, but people are already getting their hands on the games on local markets, I've been seen so many people posting pictures of them getting the game already (and some people are already selling the game for high prize) in here it's insane. What do you guys feel about this and has this happened in your country?
Some people have also already streamed the game, but what I've heard people have gotten banned by twitch by doing so.

Edited by jatator

Over here in NZ, as far as I'm aware, our stores wont ship it out until the 12th.  Like MightyApe over here, they obtained the game a few days ago (they posted about it on FB), but they wont ship orders out until the Monday.

But it's pretty annoying when stores will break the whole, release date protocol thing on any game just so people can have it earlier.  Not fair on everyone else.

Good to hear that people are being banned for streaming the game early as such.

11 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Over here in NZ, as far as I'm aware, our stores wont ship it out until the 12th.  Like MightyApe over here, they obtained the game a few days ago (they posted about it on FB), but they wont ship orders out until the Monday.

But it's pretty annoying when stores will break the whole, release date protocol thing on any game just so people can have it earlier.  Not fair on everyone else.

Good to hear that people are being banned for streaming the game early as such.

Yea... I'm trying to not get triggered by seeing other people already playing the game before the release date and I'm just here like "well fml", I kinda feel like running to the closest markets to see has it come over there but I already pre- ordered it from PSN store in June....

• Like 1

Just now, jatator said:

Yea... I'm trying to not get triggered by seeing other people already playing the game before the release date and I'm just here like "well fml", I kinda feel like running to the closest markets to see has it come over there but I already pre- ordered it from PSN store in June....

And I have mine preordered, the physical copy... but it's also the special edition which has a keychain as part of it.  So I just need to wait 3 more days over here before I can start playing it.

But I agree, it's like when people had gotten early copies of AC: Odyssey and they decided to just start posting their gameplay of the game up on YouTube without any real consideration for others.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

And I have mine preordered, the physical copy... but it's also the special edition which has a keychain as part of it.  So I just need to wait 3 more days over here before I can start playing it.

But I agree, it's like when people had gotten early copies of AC: Odyssey and they decided to just start posting their gameplay of the game up on YouTube without any real consideration for others.

Yea, ;u; we just have few days to wait... 

• Like 1

well in middle east stores they always sell before the time release I got spider man before release with the same price ,

some sell popular games with really absurd high price like cod & fifa but other games sell with the same price or less depending on the seller .

Edited by Espada-girl

Early sells used to be a thing for pre-orders here in Holland too. For instance, Ubisoft allowed pre-orders of Assassin's Creed Iv Black Flag to be picked up four or five days early. These days, devs seem to just do an "X days early" for collector's editions, which is fine by me since I'm usually going for those anyway and now it's less random when I get which game.

I picked up my collector's edition of Hitman 2 yesterday afternoon, and at least at that moment Spyro wasn't being sold yet.

Also:

The guy at my local called me up and said I could swing in and grab my copy today, so I did. Put it in my Xbox, it said I needed an update, went to download it, couldn't do it for some reason (I'm assuming the update isn't "available" yet...?) and anyway, I'd have to go into my settings and kill the internet for the Xbox so I could play it offline but supposedly like only half the first game's on disc anyway, I think they used the words "select levels" for each games would be available on disc. I couldn't be arsed, I'll just try again tomorrow and see if the update's live.

But yeah, EB had the game on their shelf and everything this morning, I didn't give it any thought until I saw a poster while leaving saying it was coming on the 13th. Now I'm not very good at math, but I think if today is the 10th, it can't also be the 13th. Odd. Not complaining, but odd. Sucks about the Xbox patch bullshit. If it's not up by tomorrow I'll just play offline and see how much I can get done, but it's not how I really wanna play it.