Bugged?

Burgins

Yep, has been bugged since launch, was supposed to have been fixed last week with a patch (Steam was in September, Xbox One last month) but alas, nada.

Starting to think it's not gonna come, tbh and it's been frustrating dealing with the devs (Long Hat House), VERY inconsistent in replying to me on Twitter, outright ignored me on several occasions, though they did reply to a few at the start.

I'm gonna be very wary of buying any of their games from now on. Shame, as this looks like quite a good one.

• Like 1

Funny enough, I literally wrote those guys a letter asking for an update 2 days ago without having much hope. They replied next day saying that PS4 version update gave them some troubles and they cant give a date yet, but they are indeed working on it. And then it gets released the day they replied. Big cheers to those guys. Were really nice and friendly aswell. Time to try to speedrun this, I guess.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6.5.2020 at 7:13 PM, Sydoki said:

Still waiting for an answer on the question above :( 
Sorry to ping, but maybe you could help provide some clarity @BadgerswordX?

I actually platted the EU version and have to say its not that hard. The only "hard" part is getting the speerun done in time as the time for that can be a bit tight, but nothing impossible if you follow a speedrun video on youtube. I would rate this game a 5/10. Also using the ingame cheats dont void trophies so you can use those as well. If you plan to 100% then i'd go for a 6/10 as the new area is tougher thant any of the base game areas and the new boss also is pretty tough, but nothing impossible here.

Edited by Vern3r0z
typo

On 5/31/2020 at 2:17 PM, Vern3r0z said:

I actually platted the EU version and have to say its not that hard. The only "hard" part is getting the speerun done in time as the time for that can be a bit tight, but nothing impossible if you follow a speedrun video on youtube. I would rate this game a 5/10. Also using the ingame cheats dont void trophies so you can use those as well. If you plan to 100% then i'd go for a 6/10 as the new area is tougher thant any of the base game areas and the new boss also is pretty tough, but nothing impossible here.

Thanks for the response, glad to hear it's not bugged. Congratz on the 100%!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2018 at 5:17 PM, AtsumaKarin said:

Yep, has been bugged since launch, was supposed to have been fixed last week with a patch (Steam was in September, Xbox One last month) but alas, nada.

Starting to think it's not gonna come, tbh and it's been frustrating dealing with the devs (Long Hat House), VERY inconsistent in replying to me on Twitter, outright ignored me on several occasions, though they did reply to a few at the start.

I'm gonna be very wary of buying any of their games from now on. Shame, as this looks like quite a good one.

It's about time you finish this one! You can even check my trophies video guide if you're having trouble ?