Tips on what clothes and skills to transfer from XV1 to XV2. (in 2018)

Wavergray

So as someone who suffered through obtained the XV1 plat I was wondering what item and skills to transfer over in 2018.  
After not finding any useful info besides bring Maximum Charge, I decided to just transfer over some stuff and see how it goes.
Here's what i've found out so far.

Skills:
Maximum Charge (Not having it, is painful)
Spirit Bomb (A good powerful move for PVE)
Super Kamehameha (Good balanced 3 bar Ultimate)
(XV1 DLC) Emperor's Death Beam

Majin Kamehameha (only if making a Majin character)

Besides these 5 moves you can take whatever you like.

Clothes:
The stats of most clothes have changed and kind of don't matter due to the QQ system, but if you bring in a set of clothes that sell for a lot of zeni (Most 5 star character sets like beerus's or broly's clothes) you can get a huge early game advantage due to the  Namek NPC called Tosok. He can raise your level by 1 each time you pay him a fee. With the zeni you can make by selling the 5 star set you can get into the high 30s before you even start your second story mission. 

As for what clothes to wear before you unlock the QQ system, when you transfer your character over you should get some zeni and TP medals. With those TP medals you can find some pretty clothes sets with okay stats for early game. 

That's all i've figured out so far. If someone wants to add to this or contest what i'm saying they are more then welcome to do so.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 5:52 AM, soultaker655 said:

So as someone who suffered through obtained the XV1 plat I was wondering what item and skills to transfer over in 2018.  
After not finding any useful info besides bring Maximum Charge, I decided to just transfer over some stuff and see how it goes.
Here's what i've found out so far.

Skills:
Maximum Charge (Not having it, is painful)
Spirit Bomb (A good powerful move for PVE)
Super Kamehameha (Good balanced 3 bar Ultimate)
(XV1 DLC) Emperor's Death Beam

Majin Kamehameha (only if making a Majin character)

Besides these 5 moves you can take whatever you like.

Clothes:
The stats of most clothes have changed and kind of don't matter due to the QQ system, but if you bring in a set of clothes that sell for a lot of zeni (Most 5 star character sets like beerus's or broly's clothes) you can get a huge early game advantage due to the  Namek NPC called Tosok. He can raise your level by 1 each time you pay him a fee. With the zeni you can make by selling the 5 star set you can get into the high 30s before you even start your second story mission. 

As for what clothes to wear before you unlock the QQ system, when you transfer your character over you should get some zeni and TP medals. With those TP medals you can find some pretty clothes sets with okay stats for early game. 

That's all i've figured out so far. If someone wants to add to this or contest what i'm saying they are more then welcome to do so.

Sorry to ask, but when do I choose these things? I presume at the beginning of the game, right?

Edited by ivangutjahr

1 hour ago, ivangutjahr said:

Sorry to ask, but when do I choose these things? I presume at the beginning of the game, right?

So when you first boot up the game and start a save file it will ask you do you want to transfer over your Xenoverse 1 character data.

It will then take any characters you've made in Xenoverse 1 and transfer them over. After a couple of story missions the game will let you choose which one of your Xenoverse 1 characters you want to transfer over into the Xenoverse 2 story. Once you choose that character you will get whatever skills and clothes they have equipped.

In order to change what skills and clothes your character has, you have to boot up Xenoverse 1 and change them before you make your Xenoverse 2 save file.