New Update

Thanks devs
You still haven't fixed the problem that has been in the game for years where people constantly delay a game for no reason
but at least the numbers are smaller and the bingo room is a bit darker
thank you for that
you really know how to fix your game

seriously though, anyone know where i can contact the developers?
or is there even a point seeing that they haven't fixed such a big and obvious issue?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

What's the big and obvious issue?

I cant login. Loading screen almost always hanging. I report to support and sent message to digital leisure twitter. They told to delete game data in the storage and change language of ps4 to english. No help.

People say what hidden chips missed. Game frozen when trying to check friends. I got today bug when during poker game my cards folded automatically

Edited by IoIly

On 11/10/2018 at 1:57 PM, IoIly said:

I cant login. Loading screen almost always hanging. I report to support and sent message to digital leisure twitter. They told to delete game data in the storage and change language of ps4 to english. No help.

People say what hidden chips missed. Game frozen when trying to check friends. I got today bug when during poker game my cards folded automatically

Same for me a lot
also an issue that i can't check my online friends unless i scroll from bottom to the top

• Like 1

On 11.11.2018 at 1:07 PM, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Try downloading the game from a different region.

I downloaded game from both EU and USA stores. Same problem with login. I can login at average after 7-10 attempts. I did not have problem with login before new update