PSNProfiles Guide on RDR2

RiverBeaver

If you're actively looking for someone to write a guide with, I would recommend posting in this thread, as that's the one where everyone posts what he wants to write and if he's seeking a collaboration. Also, you can look here, if someone already has started writing a guide:

Another helpful thread might also be this one, since there are a lot of helpful links regarding guide writing on this site

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NL_Sion said:

I anyone is going to write a guide on this game on this site, I would be willing to help.
I also own the offcial Rockstar RDR2 Guide book, so I can look things up.
Also, i have been writing a guide before.

Yeah, someone has started a guide. I'll let them know you want to help and they'll contact you.

1 hour ago, NL_Sion said:

I anyone is going to write a guide on this game on this site, I would be willing to help.
I also own the offcial Rockstar RDR2 Guide book, so I can look things up.
Also, i have been writing a guide before.

Is the guide book worth it? I am thinking of buying the collector's edition, which I feel will compliment the steelbook etc - plus I love Westerns so it will sit right next to the - Good, Bad, and Ugly Steelbook! 

Thanks in advance! 

Thanks everyone.
I will have a look over at the Guide Writers Headquarters. ?

As for the guide book question above. I realy think it is worth it, because everything about the game is in there. The illustrations are realy good. As well as information about people, animals, plants, weapons etc etc. In the back there is also a list of missions you need to to for example Lending A Hand trophy. And every chapter is detailed. The missions, how to get gold medals on them, what missions unlock when and what guns unlock. What missions rules out another. The guide realy allows me to do all the missions before moving onto the next chapter.
Everything you can think of from the game, is in it.

I bought the hard cover edition.

Edited by NL_Sion
  • Like 1