Gold Mine

Walt the Dog

• 2 years later...
31 minutes ago, Detox2033 said:

Can this appear as the first mystery what happens or do you need a longer streak? I just set up the speed to 13/14 and look for the first 2 mysteries...no luck until now

I think I read that it can only appear after you hit 100k score. If you’re trying to SS rank mystery mode, you’ll definitely get it on the way.

Yes you definitely have to play for a while, there is a gradual difficulty spike but as you get difficult levels, the variety of effects change. There are two good mystery effects. One of them is the gold and the other one is level 1 (where the speed temporarily goes to the slowest speed for a while)

Not sure if it is score related perhaps it is, maybe it is lined cleared. At any rate, you definitely won't get either of those early on.

9 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Yes you definitely have to play for a while, there is a gradual difficulty spike but as you get difficult levels, the variety of effects change. There are two good mystery effects. One of them is the gold and the other one is level 1 (where the speed temporarily goes to the slowest speed for a while)

Not sure if it is score related perhaps it is, maybe it is lined cleared. At any rate, you definitely won't get either of those early on.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a314379/gold-mine-achievement?gamerid=598352

But read the comments there...one user wrote, he got it right away. Its the same achievement on xbox like the ps trophy. Very unclear to me whats correct info therefore