BREAKING NEWS Sony rewards are not giving points for earning trophies anymore.

tlal_q8_22

14 minutes ago, xh117 said:

I was so close to another $10. 

You know its still going on till Nov 2019 for people that signed up before Oct 29 2018. So you can get that 10$ unless im mistaken.

Rather than just giving money away that people could abuse and benefit more from, they should just have their own PSN reward for trophies. Like exclusive avatars, themes, whatever craps they could come up with so points could be spent. But if they ever do, hopefully it tallies everything since the beginning of our account than something we got to sign up for again.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

13 minutes ago, xh117 said:

I keep checking that site to see if they updated the pass section...I was so close to another $10. Sad to see this program end, I'm super jealous of those that got $100 from it, I only got $40.

Don't feel too bad.  I only managed to get $20 and was really close to another $20.  Think it sucks they got rid of it because it was pretty much my only incentive to even join the site.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Yeah, I spend hundreds a year on the PSN store, but it would take a thousand for a simple 10 dollar PSN card lol.

That's actually very generous. Most credit cards 1point is about .05-1cents worth; for example AMX. Of course you can get more points per $ spent but not much.