What Really Grinds My Gears Trophy in Spyro 1

viceforce

There's one at the first whirlwind, look behind you after going up it. One at the end with the return portal, behind a pillar. Backtracking from that portal there will be one next to the first doorway you encounter. I think there was one in the room inside that doorway. There's one above a yellow light somewhere. Can't remember the sixth though.

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 2

this one is driving me insane. I'm searching for the gears one hour now.

12 hours ago, madbuk said:

There's one at the first whirlwind, look behind you after going up it. One at the end with the return portal, behind a pillar. Backtracking from that portal there will be one next to the first doorway you encounter. I think there was one in the room inside that doorway. There's one above a yellow light somewhere. Can't remember the sixth though.

above a yellow light? Can you remember any details?

here, I've marked the 5 I've found. I just cannot find the last one.. maybe i'm blind idk. 

none of them were above a light.

Spoiler

asdasd.jpg

Edited by EumelEumel
screenshot

40 minutes ago, EumelEumel said:

this one is driving me insane. I'm searching for the gears one hour now.

above a yellow light? Can you remember any details?

I've found one in the beginning (behind the whirlwind)

one at the end behind the pillar, 1 in the doorway and 1 inside the building of that doorway, 1 in the second or third building in the right corner (from the start point of view) and thats it. I still need 2 i think, lol

Next to some of the doorways there are two yellow lights, one on each side. The cog is above one of those, I can't remember which.

• Like 1