Does DLC give you any advantage for New game +?

ZachBoardyHD

I've nearly completed my play run for Spider man, but I don't know whether to do the New game + first to get it over with and then start the DLCS, or do the DLCS first (I don't know if the DLC increases the max XP which gives you extra HP and malee percentages/boosts)

So I guess my question is does the DLC provide any extra XP to make the new game + more easier to obtain. Thank you ☺

4 minutes ago, Crazy said:

The DLCs don't really expand on anything upgrade or gadget related. You get some more challenge tokens and stuff, but that's about it. It isn't a tremendous help if you're already level 50 and have everything unlocked.

Ah right thank you,  I did try and search it up first but couldn't find anything as I was thinking was it going to be like what Gurilla games did for Horizon with its DLC and the whole incorporating you're stats from that for New game +, I guess not then ?

I don't know if this game works in a similar fashion in Horizon Zero Dawn.

I did everything including the platinum and obtaining the Shield Weaver outfit, but your equipment carries over to New Game Plus and even on it's hardest difficulty I didn't find the game that bad at all.

Of course collecting everything on the first playthrough helps tremendously for New Game Plus.