All Animal Locations Guide for Zoologist & Skin Deep

GamingWithAbyss1

let me be the first to congratulate you on this remarkable achievment! Your Monster Hunter Crown videos were BOSS. And our chat last week was what got me into this game and now I can't put it down.

I'll save this thread -- hoping to find all the animals myself. But thanks for this video my friend!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

let me be the first to congratulate you on this remarkable achievment! Your Monster Hunter Crown videos were BOSS. And our chat last week was what got me into this game and now I can't put it down.

I'll save this thread -- hoping to find all the animals myself. But thanks for this video my friend!

Yeah the amount of stuff that you can do in this game is overwhelming but in a good way. Most of these you can find on your own as you play through the game but there were a couple that are annoying to find. The stupid Californian horned owl drove me crazy lol.

1 hour ago, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

Yeah the amount of stuff that you can do in this game is overwhelming but in a good way. Most of these you can find on your own as you play through the game but there were a couple that are annoying to find. The stupid Californian horned owl drove me crazy lol.

Question.. I'm in Chapter 2. Last quest I did was for John and we robbed a train. Only quest I see now  is from Dutch. I'm afraid to do it cause I don't wanna advance to chapter 3 yet cause I haven't done the "sheep" side quest -- how do I get that quest??

4 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

Question.. I'm in Chapter 2. Last quest I did was for John and we robbed a train. Only quest I see now  is from Dutch. I'm afraid to do it cause I don't wanna advance to chapter 3 yet cause I haven't done the "sheep" side quest -- how do I get that quest??

The point of no return for chapter 2 is the sheep and the goats and the last mission is a strange kindness which will bring you into chapter 3 just don't do those 2

Guys, I keep hearing about this MOOSE right --- so yesterday or maybe it was the day before -- i'm riding thru the wilderness after reading the "moose/mooses/meese" thread right. Literally, I look up from the laptop and I see the LARGEST frigging moose i ever seen in a video game. It was BIG ASF!!! So I shot an arrow at his face but it bounces off his damn antlers!!! Couldn't find him after that lol.

1 hour ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Nice guide wasting so many hours trying to find a bull moose seen plenty of locations for them but i just get the normal moose every time.

12 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

Guys, I keep hearing about this MOOSE right --- so yesterday or maybe it was the day before -- i'm riding thru the wilderness after reading the "moose/mooses/meese" thread right. Literally, I look up from the laptop and I see the LARGEST frigging moose i ever seen in a video game. It was BIG ASF!!! So I shot an arrow at his face but it bounces off his damn antlers!!! Couldn't find him after that lol.

This i found to be the best method to spawn the normal moose but i still need a bull moose they just don't spawn for me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

Yeah this is a good trick with the bait. The Bull Moose I find in the area I show you in the video. First I ran into quick while on my horse and it ran away. I left that area then went back there and it was back again. Hopefully that will help

Ok cool ill give that a try tomorrow after work ill let people know here if it does would save people the hassle of finding this beast, Do you know how far you need to leave an area for it to refresh?

1 hour ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Ok cool ill give that a try tomorrow after work ill let people know here if it does would save people the hassle of finding this beast, Do you know how far you need to leave an area for it to refresh?

I didn't leave the snow area but I guess I would say enough to where the mini map is not showing the marker anymore. So put a mark on the map where you found them and then leave that area if you lose them

3 hours ago, KingTom95 said:

@A_B_Y_S_S_1Great work1f525.png

I couldn't spawn the moose anywhere on the map.

It was my last one but I actually got it because of this video with the bait method.

Two perfect western moose at the same time.

@Lightsp33d1987thanks for the tip.

Good to hear that you got it. I didn't realize the moose was going to be giving a lot of people trouble

3 hours ago, KingTom95 said:

15 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

And why is this important/related to this topic?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

And why is this important/related to this topic?

it's not but @A_B_Y_S_S_1 is my friend so I was asking  him a question -- IS THAT OK WITH YOU???

ABYSS: Regardless, I bought the strategy guide from Barnes and Nobles, so I've figured it out.

Edited by dokkanexpert

23 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

it's not but @A_B_Y_S_S_1 is my friend so I was asking  him a question -- IS THAT OK WITH YOU???

ABYSS: Regardless, I bought the strategy guide from Barnes and Nobles, so I've figured it out.

NP, I was just wondering if I missed out on something. It was kind of confusing when talking about the sheep.

5 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

Use this video guide below. You don't really even have to watch the video but more or less read the description. I list every single missable trophy and what missions you need to do and when they appear. I don't know how good the guide is you bought but I was able to get all the missable trophies

Spoiler

Edited by A_B_Y_S_S_1

22 hours ago, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

I didn't leave the snow area but I guess I would say enough to where the mini map is not showing the marker anymore. So put a mark on the map where you found them and then leave that area if you lose them

Just went to your location and no moose so i thought i would just run and try the area to the west of it and i was like holy shit it's him, I did probably put way to much lead into him but i just had to make sure he went down lol.

6 minutes ago, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

Use this video guide below. You don't really even have to watch the video but more or less read the description. I list every single missable trophy and what missions you need to do and when they appear. I don't know how good the guide is you bought but I was able to get all the missable trophies

Reveal hidden contents

I got this 350+ page guide for $17 (with a 10% code) -- it's got EVERYYYYYTHING bro. I've known to have good honor from the start cause of the many misable trophies -- this guide includes EVERYTHING -- even trophy tips, every single point of honor (when and where to get it), all stranger missions, seriously, everything. I'm actually going to make some videos cause there is a lot of information in this book that I have not yet seen on youtube. There's sooo much in this book they even say at the end that not everything is in the book lol there's a ton of stuff you have to discover your own. R* really got it right this time. I assumed they were trash cause of all the nonsense that occurs in their GTA games.

Anyways, I got this book cause looking at a laptop screen versus just looking down at the book is easier on my eyes, back and other joints lol. Not to mention, I'd rather just have the "correct" info the first time around. I had to read for an hour a couple days ago on forums and powerpyx's site just on one stupid topic and the answer was still wrong, the correct answer was in the book actually.

Going to have to buy a pocketwatch now, cause sooo much shit can occur based on timing. I didn't even know but for some quests to appear you literally need to wait 24-48 (in game) hours and the time of day/night matters too -- certain "events" or "missions" occur only during certain times of the day or night. This game is sooo detailed. Alright, I'm jumping on. Cya later bro.

4 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

I got this 350+ page guide for $17 (with a 10% code) -- it's got EVERYYYYYTHING bro. I've known to have good honor from the start cause of the many misable trophies -- this guide includes EVERYTHING -- even trophy tips, every single point of honor (when and where to get it), all stranger missions, seriously, everything. I'm actually going to make some videos cause there is a lot of information in this book that I have not yet seen on youtube. There's sooo much in this book they even say at the end that not everything is in the book lol there's a ton of stuff you have to discover your own. R* really got it right this time. I assumed they were trash cause of all the nonsense that occurs in their GTA games.

Anyways, I got this book cause looking at a laptop screen versus just looking down at the book is easier on my eyes, back and other joints lol. Not to mention, I'd rather just have the "correct" info the first time around. I had to read for an hour a couple days ago on forums and powerpyx's site just on one stupid topic and the answer was still wrong, the correct answer was in the book actually.

Going to have to buy a pocketwatch now, cause sooo much shit can occur based on timing. I didn't even know but for some quests to appear you literally need to wait 24-48 (in game) hours and the time of day/night matters too -- certain "events" or "missions" occur only during certain times of the day or night. This game is sooo detailed. Alright, I'm jumping on. Cya later bro.

Oh wow I kind of wish I had this book at the beginning because there was a lot to learn. If you get stuck and book is not helping just let me know

6 hours ago, MercureUnleashed said:

Now that's something useful! thanks for your work though!
Combined to https://rdr2map.com/ that becomes faster to get 100%, good job dude

Are you trying to say that my video is not useful? Because there's plenty of people that would disagree on what you're saying. It took me a lot of hours to put this all together and a whole day to edit it.

1 hour ago, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

Are you trying to say that my video is not useful? Because there's plenty of people that would disagree on what you're saying. It took me a lot of hours to put this all together and a whole day to edit it.

Lol what's wrong on this forum, I said it was useful and thanked you for the share, how the hell can you understand the exact opposite of my words?