All Animal Locations Guide for Zoologist & Skin Deep

GamingWithAbyss1

1 minute ago, Bunkerbudy said:

K, thx I am in Chapter 6 by now. I skipt exploring the Island and animals. Normaly my OCD is prity high, but this game is big enough as it is, that I just cant keep bothering doing everything.

I found this a weird chapter tbh, also not that fun, for me at least. I just hope I did not skip anything. But probably not, cuz it has no side story missions except some new Stranger Strands neer the end, but those are not realy that important. Its the Animals and Honor missions I am worried about, but there does not seem to be any honor missions up unil CH 6 and the animals dont count, so I guess I'm good.

Just be careful in chapter 6 with of men and angels. You can start that one towards the end of chapter 5 and the beginning of chapter 6. But if you do too many main missions like the Fine Arts of conversation then the sister will jump on the train and be gone for good. If anything make it saved at the beginning of chapter 6 to be on the safe side. Yeah I wish we could go back to chapter 5 to explore and get the rest of the animals. Maybe the DLC will allow us to pick up those missing ones

19 hours ago, Shmeefly said:

the Carolina Parakeet was a pain but there’s also a side mission linked to them when you find them

May I know which side mission, so I can keep my eyes on them during the mission. Even though that bird isn't required for Zoologist trophy, I would like to 100% the compendium. 

12 hours ago, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

Just be careful in chapter 6 with of men and angels. You can start that one towards the end of chapter 5 and the beginning of chapter 6. But if you do too many main missions like the Fine Arts of conversation then the sister will jump on the train and be gone for good. If anything make it saved at the beginning of chapter 6 to be on the safe side. Yeah I wish we could go back to chapter 5 to explore and get the rest of the animals. Maybe the DLC will allow us to pick up those missing ones

Thx for the heads up! I'm still at the start of chapter 6 now, with only the first mission completed 'the balloon mission'. I will now focus on doing all honor and stranger strand missions first before I go further. I also kept 2 save files for each chapter. One at the start of every chapter and one just before the last mission of that chapter. So I can go back basicly everywhere at any time.

8 hours ago, MSIA_pokwee said:

May I know which side mission, so I can keep my eyes on them during the mission. Even though that bird isn't required for Zoologist trophy, I would like to 100% the compendium. 

That's basically what the side mission is called Carolina Parakeet. It's not anyting to directly find it through somewhere else. It's basically a side mission for killing them but I have not completed it yet.

8 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Thx for the heads up! I'm still at the start of chapter 6 now, with only the first mission completed 'the balloon mission'. I will now focus on doing all honor and stranger strand missions first before I go further. I also kept 2 save files for each chapter. One at the start of every chapter and one just before the last mission of that chapter. So I can go back basicly everywhere at any time.

Smart move. I also have a save at the beginning of each chapter and the end this way I can go back anytime I want