So is the platinum obtainable or not?

Vladu24

I don't get it.  I did this game before it was a ps plus game.  The co-op shit is easily done with a friend.  It takes a guide on what to do and maybe 4 or 5 hours of your time.   It isn't hard at all.  You won't get it done in a public matchmake even if you were able to matchmake because the person you matchmake with will have no idea what the hell you're trying to do to get the trophies.  You need a internet connection and a friend.  If you don't have a friend you're screwed.  If you don't have internet you're screwed.  otherwise it's easy. There is really only one trophy I believe that actually has to be done with another player and the rest you can actually do solo as the game lets you play the online portion alone if you so desire.   Also, it's not multiplayer it's co-op.    

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/4/2020 at 11:21 AM, lordmartock said:

I played it, and platinumed it, on the ps3.  It was a fun game to play...but I won't be doing it a second time.  Just because of the mp problems from the ps3 version...and to find out the issues have gotten worse is disappointing.

Truly sad to hear that it is worse.  I would love to play it.

8 hours ago, Smashero said:

Only small issues with connecting to your COOP partner, but after few tries works without any issues. Just got the plat - highly recommended title.

(Did PS3 version years ago).

Well, that's great news Smash.  Hope you're having fun gaming.

Thanks for the info that it's not super bad as fair as connecting.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2021 at 3:55 AM, Smashero said:

Only small issues with connecting to your COOP partner, but after few tries works without any issues. Just got the plat - highly recommended title.

(Did PS3 version years ago).

Does the method to play coop work between 2 ps5s or 1 ps4/ps5? I havent started this game yet but i want to make sure i can still play coop on ps5.

3 hours ago, DHawk12 said:

Does the method to play coop work between 2 ps5s or 1 ps4/ps5? I havent started this game yet but i want to make sure i can still play coop on ps5.

The only info I found is:

Is Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition compatible with PlayStation 5?

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition is a First-person shooter game for PS4, developed by People Can Fly and published by Gearbox Software.

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition (PS4) is backwards compatible with the PlayStation 5, offering a single graphics display mode running 1728p resolution at Locked 60 FPS.

I "guess" it shall be playable in coop between PS4 and PS4 or 2xPS5.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Is the Platinum still achievable through normal matchmaking and party system? This talk of port forwarding and multiple systems makes me nervous.

This is on deep sale and will be added to the new PS+

Edited by Wagszilla

28 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

Is the Platinum still achievable through normal matchmaking and party system? This talk of port forwarding and multiple systems makes me nervous.

This is on deep sale and will be added to the new PS+

Yes it is.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2023 at 6:34 PM, DividedByMankind said:

Is the mp still active? If not. How many needed to boost? Thinking of starting it soon and just after dead space remake. 

Still obtainable or? 

I don’t think it’s active, two are required for two trophies the guide has a great method for anarchy master the other two player trophy will come naturally with this method takes some getting used to but very double with a video reference guide. 

the rest of the trophies can be self boosted nothing to challenging with them outside of trial and error. 

yes still obtainable no connection issues between me and my friend in the uk (I'm us) 

Hope this helps good luck if you decide to go for it! 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

So I just recently earned all mp trophies thanks in part to @Vergil and we never really had any issues. I’m not sure if recent patches resolved the issues or they just went away on their own.

There was one disconnection on day one on his end and I kept getting DNS errors on mine, but that’s normal. Other than that, the matchmaking seemed stable.

I honestly wish I knew about the revive method when I did it on PS3. I remember having a group of 4 and splitting up to farm Team Kills to earn 50,000. I remember that was one of my last trophies earned and it was very close to the shutdown.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

So I just recently earned all mp trophies thanks in part to @Vergil and we never really had any issues. I’m not sure if recent patches resolved the issues or they just went away on their own.

There was one disconnection on day one on his end and I kept getting DNS errors on mine, but that’s normal. Other than that, the matchmaking seemed stable.

I honestly wish I knew about the revive method when I did it on PS3. I remember having a group of 4 and splitting up to farm Team Kills to earn 50,000. I remember that was one of my last trophies earned and it was very close to the shutdown.

That is really good to hear. I just bought the game and will try to go after the platinum in the near future. How many hours did it take you to earn all the MP trophies with boosting? 

On 6/9/2023 at 9:23 PM, Gerdie_3000 said:

That is really good to hear. I just bought the game and will try to go after the platinum in the near future. How many hours did it take you to earn all the MP trophies with boosting? 

Going by my VoDs, I’d reckon about 8 hours or so. We tried 40K on the sewers map and it ended up in a disconnection. Did it the next day on the Dead Rock map in about 3 hours. Took a little over an hour to do it on wave 17.

Everything else, besides Extinguisher, took about 2 hours

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Am update for people, friend and I only had two or three times where we couldn't team up, but the rest of the time was solid. We got the co-op stuff done quite easily with a guide. We found it was better than the PS3 experience. I fully recommend playing this game, it is lots of fun!! 

So much so, I aim too Plat out again on PS4!!! 

Edited by ArkonRhys