DeathShadoow

Missables trophies

11 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if there are any missable trophies in this game or the trilogy in general since i'm about to start the game and hoping that i dont have to replay the game for missable trophies.

No, there are no missables in Spyro 1. I haven't finished 2 or 3 yet but looking at the trophy lists and based on my knowledge of the PS1 versions, there shouldn't be any missables in those either.

3 hours ago, madbuk said:

No, there are no missables in Spyro 1. I haven't finished 2 or 3 yet but looking at the trophy lists and based on my knowledge of the PS1 versions, there shouldn't be any missables in those either.

Looking at the list, only one that would be missable would be the rocket related one in Terrace Village, since tied to treasure chests.  I'm sure if you open them up and collect the gems, you can't redo that again?

But again, I could be wrong on that part.

7 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Looking at the list, only one that would be missable would be the rocket related one in Terrace Village, since tied to treasure chests.  I'm sure if you open them up and collect the gems, you can't redo that again?

is this in 1,2 or 3?  Just wanna know just so I can be careful just in case.

8 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Nah, I missed that on my first run of the level because I didn't know it was a trophy. The rockets respawn but the chests dont, so you can still get it

11 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Nah, I missed that on my first run of the level because I didn't know it was a trophy. The rockets respawn but the chests dont, so you can still get it

12 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

is this in 1,2 or 3?  Just wanna know just so I can be careful just in case.

First game, fourth homeworld I believe if I'm not mistaken. 

11 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Really? Did not know that.  That's pretty good to hear then... though that would be miassable is all if there were no chests for them to destroy :D

Now I know for when I start playing this tomorrow that I don't actually have to worry about it now :)

Edited by DrakeHellsing
Mixed up which homeworld, it's the fourth, not third.

So the one for not getting hit by Toasty.... not missable because you would just restart your game if you got hit?

4 minutes ago, KenobiEagle said:

So the one for not getting hit by Toasty.... not missable because you would just restart your game if you got hit?

Just replay the level, Toasty will be there.

Cool. Thanks for the reply.

It's been literally decades since I last played these games. I thought for sure once you cleared a stage there'd be nothing left in them to go back to do, but sounds like enemies respawn, etc, so we're all good!

On 11/11/2018 at 11:56 AM, madbuk said:

The rockets respawn

I did not know that. And here I was thinking I'd have to do the whole game over again. :P