Final Fantasy XIV: Realm Reborn Collector Edition

PS3 Collector Edition: $79.99 CDN/USD

8790931802_f0d8ed274a_z.jpg

EB Pre order Bonus

FinalFantasyXIV_bonusLG.jpg

$39.99 for PS3 Standard Copy

$29.99 for PC  Standard Copy

"

The fees for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn at time of official launch are as follows:

◆Legacy
   Subscription Period: 30 days
   Fee: $9.99
   Number of playable characters: 8 per World and up to 40 per service account
  * Please visit the URL below for details on the Legacy Campaign.
   http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/campaign/campaign.html#legacy

◆Entry
   Fee: $12.99
   Number of playable characters: 1 per World and up to 8 per service account

◆Standard
   Fee: $14.99
   Number of playable characters: 8 per World and up to 40 per service account

Fees for subscription cycles longer than 31 days as well as retainer usage fees are not yet determined. An announcement will be made as soon as these fees are determined so please stay tuned.
"

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 1

May have to look into this subscription thing for the UK as I will be buying it nevertheless but it will be nice to know, I really need an MMO for the ps3 Defiance is a enjoyable substitutebut it wont last long.

yes yes the fee is a let down but your paying for a game that have far way more content and lasting. You also know you dont have to pay for the first month, so if you can finish the game, then kudos to you. You dont need another month for a fee of 13-15$. For 39.99$ and a month playtime, sounds pretty good. A typical game last what these days? 15-80hrs? You can sync months if not years (played FFXI for 6yrs) into a game like this. This is a longterm game, not your typical 40-50 so trophies and move on to next game with trophies. Of course it would had been nice if it went B2P or F2P but then cash-shop items kick in and that'll ruin the game, at least for those who want to earn their things than just whos got the bigger wallet. I'm glad its staying sub-base like FFXI:online. I have 1.0 PC CE version but purchased PS3 CE also just so I can play on Ps3 and the artworks all over the items are so awesome!!!

I guess they could have release the standard copy for 59.99$ and make the CE seem cheap for 20$ more.....

Mostly some of this going to be played by PC gamer than PS3. I'm not much of MMO fan. But will pick this up after a couple prices down. 

I don't care about the sub, it just means i'll get one less game per month as long as i'm paying and playing this. so yeah i'll be getting this collectors edition for sure! looks great and seems to be a pretty good price and deal really. i also really like having the ost and art books anyways. so i can't wait!

• Like 1

Is this even available in the UK or is it just sold out, I cant seem to find it anywhere at all, only on US sites :( oh and subscription is only £8 a month in the UK so I'm sold on that, just get rid of some other subscriptions I have.

Is this even available in the UK or is it just sold out, I cant seem to find it anywhere at all, only on US sites :( oh and subscription is only £8 a month in the UK so I'm sold on that, just get rid of some other subscriptions I have.

http://shopto.net/video%20games/ps3/PS3FI37-final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-collectors-edition-with-early

The Authenticator in the Collector's Edition is Gold worth.

• Like 1

I pre-ordered mine!  I can't wait!

although... i understand that servers have upkeep but after 2 years of delays and the run-around from Square you would think that they would give a discount for those who pre-order or just not as high of cost... I actually pre-ordered it years ago before they scrapped it and started over... Regardless, i am going to at least buy the game and purchase a month membership to check out the game because it looks really awesome but im not sure how long it will keep me interested when i have to play $13 a month to play it... after i break the $65 mark after game plus server fees the game will have to "wow" me in order for me to justify the Pay-To-Play.

bottom line is that im excited for the game... not too excited for the fees... only time will tell how this will pan out