Changed My PSN ID Twice, Can't register it here.

Hey guys I read the post that says I need to login with my new ID but it won't let me because My Email address is registered to my old ID, Am I missing something? My Email is still tied to my psn account/new name so how do I get it registered here? Also I was so nervous I fucked up the spelling off my first change and had to pay the 9.99 to change it again LOL 7years and I dun F*ed it up :P

• Like 2

I read a post somewhere where Sly said he's working on trying to get the site to tie to the new PSN ID number instead of your name so your account will automatically update. He didn't give a timeline for when that is expected to be done. So in the meantime, if you have gmail you can just add a period into your email address. Messages sent to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] will go to the same inbox and most websites will see those as two different email addresses.So you can just register your new one with a dot in your regular email address; or change your email on your existing PNP account to free it up for your new PSN ID.

• Like 3

Thanks guys, I will hold off on deleting this account for the time being and try the Email solution. As a side note I haven't encountered any problems on the PSN side of things even with a double name change, I did wait until I was not in the middle of going for a platinum. Once I plated AC:Odyssey I changed and all seems good. My friends say It looks good from there end to. Cheers!

Edited by redtailedhawk847
Spelling
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Any news on that?

Because i can't use my. Email with my. New ID

And i can't delete the old id because it asks you to. Enter the. Code but you can't because you don't have thar id anymore in your playstation 4 to use it. In About me

Please i need to use my. Email with my new Id here

Edited by waltdisneypixa

5 hours ago, waltdisneypixa said:

Any news on that?

Because i can't use my. Email with my. New ID

And i can't delete the old id because it asks you to. Enter the. Code but you can't because you don't have thar id anymore in your playstation 4 to use it. In About me

Please i need to use my. Email with my new Id here

Your new and old account should merge together here on this site a week from now, until then you’ll have to use your old forum profile 

More info here

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1