Platinum no longer achievable

VirtualNight

If hacking is better than boosting, then maybe I should just try to hack my stats instead of trying this „legit” :D

and hackers didnt resetted stats of the players - because that way i will guve another try -  they just put my stats on big minus, and even i get some trophies for ranks, now it looks on my profile as i dont have single rank (exen that for 100xp)

4 hours ago, Phil said:

I'm pretty sure the guy (s) fucking with boosters rn don't give two flying fucks about trophy hunting themselves. If he is in a Facebook group that's so hardcore that they'll carry out private games on a ghost lan network, they're a bunch of lifers, or close to it. 

Also, I seriously doubt these guys are sitting around, hunting for glitch room boosters. I know a couple of the loud mouthed geniuses here think that, but I can assure you, it's not as difficult as you all may think. This guy is most likely spending no more than 15 or 20 mins a day to terrorize trophy boosters.

I do understand where they're coming from. I get why they're doing it. You guys can also fight fire with fire. Also, he isn't catching everybody. So, obviously some people are staying hidden well enough. 

There you go again... phil just sit down before you hurt yourself...

3 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

again with the thing that boosting is cheating? Boosting is not cheating. Cheating is what the hackers do (infinite ammo, immortality, shots through the walls etc). Boosting is just give us a hand each other. And if those hackers don't want that we gives us a hand, well, fuck them, they are nobody.

The main problem is that a very good number of people says that boosting is cheating (because the TOS says that you can't do that, although no ones reads and follows it, because if everyone will follow the TOS, the trophy hunting couldn't exist [create an account on a different country IS a break of TOS, for example, but we don't give A SHIT about that]) but, they boost anyway. For me, this is hypocritical.

If i consider something cheating, i don't do it. End of the story. On Call of Duty: World at War, i was offered the chance to unlock way more easily the trophies about the special weapons (the monkey, etc) by entering an hacked lobby. I refused, because is cheating entering in an hacked lobby.

On GTA V, there is a RP generator (watch on youtube, there are plenty of videos about that) that can give you all RP that you want, but THAT is CHEATING and i will not do it.

And there are other examples, but what's the catch? The catch is that if one wants to boost, it's ok. Don't annoy him because boosting is this, boosting is that etc, because not all are PROs in multiplayer (my self, for example) and not all wants to lose 100+ hours to get all online trophies (my self again, for example). Peace :)

No offense bro but if you dont think boosting isnt cheating then you are as clueless as Phil. Boosting is in fact cheating, only not many ppl feel that way bc everyone does it. Why do you think ppl got banned in Killzone 2 or Warhawk back in the day... because... wait for it... BOOSTING IS FUCKING CHEATING. I just dont understand what would make you think otherwise. I boost so therefore I am a cheater... I dont hack or use save files but if someone calls me a cheater I just embrace it and say THANK YOU! Its bc of ppl that play the game the way it's intended, that I have to boost to begin with. I cant be bothered to play the online for 100 hours to get a stupid trophy. Why, do you ask? That answer is simple... WE ARE TROPHY HUNTERS AND DONT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT THE GAME WE JUST WANT OUR DAMN TROPHIES. The hackers dont want you guys to have your trophies bc you are boosting them (so stupid I know)

So with that said this somes it up...

1. Phil is __________ (you put whatever u want there lmao)

2. Boosting is actually cheating no matter what kind of spin you put on it

3. HACKERS SUCK

That is all

56 minutes ago, DrFaceMadman said:

I'm honestly starting to think you do not understand the construct of time and adult responsibilities. Let's paint you a picture:

I'm a manager at a retail job, my hours are 9:45am to 9pm (sometimes later if an inventory truck arrives). By the time I'm home I'm either dedicating at least an hour to wrapping up personal things and monitoring my kids or I'm too tired and have to be asleep anyways to get up in the morning. Now I have to do this 6 days a week (kids are an everyday thing). Holiday season is here so I have to spend all of my time making sure my store doesn't implode and my staff isn't burnt out.

Now I don't know the lives of others here on this tread, but I'm sure they have other responsibilities as well.

So let's say that I'm trying to plat Warhawk "legit", I wouldn't be able to obtain it legit, due to:

• Work
  • Children
  • Adult responsibilities

The above would NOT let it be possible if I would attempt it legit and wait for people to join as you so put "a dead game". Even if I were joining your buddy's server, I would still need to boost as I wouldn't have the time and energy to learn AND be competitive in WH to earn the plat legit. There would just be no way.

What you are asking from people (and let's be honest, demanding through cyberterrorism) is VERY unreasonable due to the deadline that has been given by Sony. It is not in no ways possible to obtain WITHOUT boosting at this point. Did I also mention there are 24 hours in a day? You can't be this naive for the level of skill you actually have. If it is possible as you so claim, then just reset everyone's stats back to zero? You know why you won't? Because it isn't possible, realistic or feasible.

Yeah, don't bother to present Skidmark with any logic or actual facts, he might actually reconsider what he's doing and realize how stupid he is or his 'crusade' is.

Also, the other thing that this kid (let's face it, anyone who is wasting time to mess up others' efforts like this is one) doesn't realize is he (and others like him) are messing with people he does not know. 

One of the ones he fucked up could get the bright idea to find out where he lives and try to hurt him. 

Not saying I would do that or anyone on this site (hopefully) would do that, but anonymity on the internet is a powerful thing but also has a flip side to it. People don't take it too well that you are purposely ruining something for them and some may not care what it takes to get someone to stop. All this over an imaginary accomplishment given by a multi national corporation for a video game mostly played by children. 

Eventually, SkidPatrol and others will get found out. 

1 hour ago, DrFaceMadman said:

I'm honestly starting to think you do not understand the construct of time and adult responsibilities. Let's paint you a picture:

[the picture was painted]

I am not defending this guy's actions in any way, but not a single game owes you a platinum. There are a lot of things I do not have time for because of all my 'adult responsibilities' but that's just life.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Deathon6 said:

2 and half months may sound like enough time. But when you factor in life such as work, school, ect plus the requirements that are needed to platinum this game. 2 and half months is not enough time to do it legitimately. Hell 2 and half months is barely enough time to boost it. 

You know there will be one time they won't care about anything, they'll see you are getting close to platinum in your stats, having many platinum on your profile and then derank you anyway because they take you for a booster or just to fuck you up.

Don't ever give credit to someone calling you out for illegitimacy while they outright don't play by the rules.

48 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I am not defending this guy's actions in any way, but not a single game owes you a platinum. There are a lot of things I do not have time for because of all my 'adult responsibilities' but that's just life.

A game can't "give" or "owe" you a platinum. That not how this works. This is like you turning on your PS3 and I hack and delete your Save data every time you turn it on. It becomes an annoyance and a waste of time. Couple that with your actual responsibilities and it would effectively ruin your gaming experience. And when you start your response with  "I am not defending this guy's actions in any way, but...", chances are you're going to defend him. :/ The plea of "Devil's Advocate" is a defense tactic in itself...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mattveego said:

I hate 11 year old me every day for renting this game from Gamefly and putting it in my fat PS3 for five minutes before sending it back

Mhm.... Does it really matter that much though? You completed 27 out of 264 games, so we'll just say 10% of your games. Would it really matter if it was left incomplete?

8 hours ago, Phil said:

I'm pretty sure the guy (s) fucking with boosters rn don't give two flying fucks about trophy hunting themselves. If he is in a Facebook group that's so hardcore that they'll carry out private games on a ghost lan network, they're a bunch of lifers, or close to it. 

Also, I seriously doubt these guys are sitting around, hunting for glitch room boosters. I know a couple of the loud mouthed geniuses here think that, but I can assure you, it's not as difficult as you all may think. This guy is most likely spending no more than 15 or 20 mins a day to terrorize trophy boosters.

I do understand where they're coming from. I get why they're doing it. You guys can also fight fire with fire. Also, he isn't catching everybody. So, obviously some people are staying hidden well enough. 

*sigh* Phil, I’m going to refrain from calling you an idiot. This guy is patrolling the servers damn near all day. How’s about this, you boost a full day and pick a random 15-20 minutes to be off. I don’t know if you really care about percentiles, but the percentage rate of boosters getting reset is about 98%. No one has successfully boosted since this loser has been on his rampage. 

Face it, this game is dead and there is no LEGIT way of getting this plat without some form of boosting, PERIOD. If you want the plat it’s either you boost it or miss out. Skidpatrol is setting an unrealistic feat he want us to do with very little time. That’s like asking an overweight person to run 2 miles in 10 minutes. Not feasible.

There are plenty of game modes and specific kills you have to do that just can’t be done legit anymore with the lck of community and game modes being played. I’m actually amused you’re a member of a trophy site that typically host boosting sessions all day, yet you sound anti. Don’t get you at all. Not to mention this is an unofficial playstation site as well. Fact of the matter is, you just can’t get this platinum legit regardless. It’s just not possible with the amount of time, and the lack of players. 

Not to mention, the “full lobbies” are tainted with cheating ass modders ad well. But hey. ??‍♂️ 

15 minutes ago, Jeanmi96 said:

Mhm.... Does it really matter that much though? You completed 27 out of 264 games, so we'll just say 10% of your games. Would it really matter if it was left incomplete?

If only he used the PlayStation mobile app a year ago, he would've deleted the game from his profile. Now it's no longer possible :(

13 minutes ago, Uzumeda said:

Face it, this game is dead and there is no LEGIT way of getting this plat without some form of boosting, PERIOD. If you want the plat it’s either you boost it or miss out. Skidpatrol is setting an unrealistic feat he want us to do with very little time. That’s like asking an overweight person to run 2 miles in 10 minutes. Not feasible.

There are plenty of game modes and specific kills you have to do that just can’t be done legit anymore with the lck of community and game modes being played. I’m actually amused you’re a member of a trophy site that typically host boosting sessions all day, yet you sound anti. Don’t get you at all. Not to mention this is an unofficial playstation site as well. Fact of the matter is, you just can’t get this platinum legit regardless. It’s just not possible with the amount of time, and the lack of players. 

My thoughts exactly. Maybe if what was being asked of us was still possible at this point, then I could "maybe" understand to some degree. Honestly, you would have to be delusional to think it's still possible to do this legit in the time frame provided. Frankly, why can't those hacking stats just leave us alone? It's not like we ever did anything to them to merit this kind treatment in the first place anyway... ?