Anyone Still Playing?

Flacy-IRL

3 hours ago, Flacy-IRL said:

Because it is such an rare platinum I was considering going for the platinum just wondering how many players I would need to get together to work on this platinum? :) Anyone with any info on the platinum or interested in doing this let me know :)

you need 8 people as a team if I remember right, so you need 15 others to boost it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 9:32 PM, miminator20 said:

No, most of the trophies you can boost with just 1 player and the rest medals like multikill you can do with 2 players.But all this boost and survival mode will take somwhere about 100+ hr.

I thought it could be done mostly 1 vs 1 need to find someone willing now :P

On 11/23/2018 at 6:00 AM, PreLoki said:

coop (survival) 2 players, multiplayer stuff (e.g multikill medals) you need at least 4 players (including you ofc) to make the medals count.

you interested in giving the platinum a go?

On 11/23/2018 at 6:00 AM, PreLoki said:

coop (survival) 2 players, multiplayer stuff (e.g multikill medals) you need at least 4 players (including you ofc) to make the medals count.

just checked your profile didnt realise you had it any tips! would love to discuss it in more detail add me :)

6 hours ago, Flacy-IRL said:

just checked your profile didnt realise you had it any tips! would love to discuss it in more detail add me :)

My memories are a bit blurry for this game, but feel free to ask me. I'll try my best to answer. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/11/2018 at 10:14 PM, Flacy-IRL said:

I wish you good luck man. I almost gave up! 

On 12/4/2018 at 11:07 AM, Malik said:

I wish you good luck man. I almost gave up! 

How many guys you boost with to get it? :)

On 11/25/2018 at 4:13 AM, PreLoki said:

My memories are a bit blurry for this game, but feel free to ask me. I'll try my best to answer. 

Just need to know the number of guys to recruit before i start it in order to get all trophies :)

19 hours ago, Flacy-IRL said:

How many guys you boost with to get it? :)

Just need to know the number of guys to recruit before i start it in order to get all trophies :)

I boosted with 3 other people to get the multiplayer medals (Preloki, being one of them) 

And I boosted Coop with just 1 other player. 

Edited by Malik
  • Like 1

I done a chunk of this with just two, other than multi kill medals which you will need 3players for.

co op you only need 2 and one player  (commander) to set commands each round so you make team xp. 

Survival can be done with any amount of players 1-4 but numbers affect the ai amount. 

Overall it’s not super hard, survival to ten rounds 10x on each map I think is the biggest challenge myself as everything else can be boosted.

just be prepared for the mind numbing boredom ?

• Like 1